All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I personally know I am far more impressed with a team with 95% of kids coming up through the program to a worlds level team than I am with a team of talent from kids from all different gyms. Smoed doesn't exactly feel like a representation of Cali's worlds talent anymore (not saying that they don't have some amazing worlds talent that is homegrown!) but more of a showcase of the best cheerleaders out there.

I personally know I am far more impressed with a team with 95% of kids coming up through the program to a worlds level team than I am with a team of talent from kids from all different gyms. Smoed doesn't exactly feel like a representation of Cali's worlds talent anymore (not saying that they don't have some amazing worlds talent that is homegrown!) but more of a showcase of the best cheerleaders out there.

I just hope smoed have some competition and by looking at brandons stunt sequence from hotshots they are pretty strong too.

Even if they are front runners it will be interesting to see what teams globe

I am interested in the answer to this question, too.
I can imagine some athletes sending in videos for the chance of getting "famous".
But maybe someone can clarify:
Which famous cheerlebrity with uncountable instagram followers and own popular youtube channel is 5 years after quitting cheer still famous or having any advantage in real life (and yes, it will hit everyone - responsibilities, bills, growing up)?
Selling bows that smell like a worlds champion can only bring you that far.
The "fans", the kids who will cheer in youth and senior teams, won´t be to much into shirts, bags and signed bows from
talented and famous cheerleaders #2014.
They will have their own role models that are still on the mat.
Could be wrong, just my opinion.

So even if there are athletes trying out for "big dog" teams just to have a chance to get famous in our limited cheer universe -
i don´t think it´s a smart decision.
I think the ONLY, and I mean ONLY one that would even come close to fitting all of those descriptions is Ms. Maddie Gardner. But she's technically still 'in' the sport, just not allstar. Don't know if that counts. I know a lot of Cheer Athletics people who still coach (not personally, just I know of them).

I think the ONLY, and I mean ONLY one that would even come close to fitting all of those descriptions is Ms. Maddie Gardner. But she's technically still 'in' the sport, just not allstar. Don't know if that counts. I know a lot of Cheer Athletics people who still coach (not personally, just I know of them).

Thank you. I think you are right. Maddie Gardner is still in the sport, so she maybe a role model to all the athletes that want to cheer in college after allstars.
Coaching after quitting your active career is a dream of many cheerleaders. Although if you aren't playing in the league with CSP, Eddie, Orby or BlueCat, there is not so much left of the "fame" they (eventually) once had.
And i'm sure there are many former allstar cheerleaders coaching successfully without having been one of the instafamous athletes.
And i doubt a college will give someone an advantage for having followers or being on a youtube series.

I love cheer and i think it teaches important life skills as well as athleticism, but the fame from this sport (if we want to calm it so) is short living.

If it's so obvious, then who is it?
The girls who end up quitting just to have a social life and then come back next year just because they won worlds. It was more then one girl who did it they just didn't show them.

You should know all star cheer is a major time commitment and you will have little no social life outside of it. So there's no point of quitting then coming back just because you want a social life knowing good and well what the time commitment was and the amount of hard work.

There was also a boy on there a while ago, who spent the entire summer with them then had to leave because he lied about his age. He may have loved the sport, but if you're too old to be on that certain team, you're too old and there's no getting around it.

He could have gotten the coaches in some serious trouble if they didn't stay on him about his parents signing the waiver.

There are many cheerleaders who will do whatever it takes to be on the team they want to be on just to get fame. I can on forever about how many people only do cheer for fame and popularity and end up quitting or being lazy in the sport.

But when did cheerleading become a business, instead of fun? I do it for fun. I take it seriously, but i'm not going to drop everything for a "chance" to win worlds on a team that could end up not winning. We are not a professional sport. NBA and NFL are different. They are adults in a professional sports. We are kids.
Since the Q94 Rockers were started, I'm sure.

There was also a boy on there a while ago, who spent the entire summer with them then had to leave because he lied about his age. He may have loved the sport, but if you're too old to be on that certain team, you're too old and there's no getting around it.

He could have gotten the coaches in some serious trouble if they didn't stay on him about his parents signing the waiver.
He wasn't too old. The problem was he told them he was 18, so he didn't need a waiver signed by his parents, but it turned out he was 17. His parents didn't want him to cheer but he couldn't cheer without them signing off.

He wasn't too old. The problem was he told them he was 18, so he didn't need a waiver signed by his parents, but it turned out he was 17. His parents didn't want him to cheer but he couldn't cheer without them signing off.
I thought it was the complete opposite. But still, the point is, he lied. People will do that just get on smoed. That's the point I'm trying to prove to that user. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if some sent tryout videos for that reason.

If you have decent enough skills, are a boy, and want to up your chances of fame/fortune, which gym do you choose? It wouldn't be the first time a cheerleader decided to barter their looks/talent for money. And some do it in far more...unsettling ways.
??????!!!

I thought it was the complete opposite. But still, the point is, he lied. People will do that just get on smoed. That's the point I'm trying to prove to that user. :)
before you start spreading accusations like that, you need to get your facts straight. first of all, you said he lied about his age and was too old, which someone already corrected you on. second, clinton was already at CA the year before cheerleaders started. do some research before you start throwing around rumors like that.

before you start spreading accusations like that, you need to get your facts straight. first of all, you said he lied about his age and was too old, which someone already corrected you on. second, clinton was already at CA the year before cheerleaders started. do some research before you start throwing around rumors like that.
You sound stupid. The girl corrected me and said he told them he was 18 but he was really 17. That's still a lie. Lol looks like you don't know what you're talking about as well.

Back