All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really don't believe someone would just up and quit and not say anything. He is a minor so I'd be willing to bet that even if HE didn't personally say anything a parent would have.

I think it just creates more drama for the show to make him look bad. They did the same thing when Jenee left with some of the things that were said that shouldn't have.

I didn't watch the episode but read the comments and it makes me shake my head that adults would act that way just for a tv show. I know it's publicity but not all publicity is good. Makes them look like jerks. I certainly wouldn't be sending my (hypothetical) kid half way across the country to cheer for a coach that doesn't believe in his own athletes.

what i don't understand is Tyler is from Massachusetts he had been living with host family the past year or so when he was on twist and shout and i believe he is still their. so from that he's is not with his family so i think h may have left for other reasons.

what i don't understand is Tyler is from Massachusetts he had been living with host family the past year or so when he was on twist and shout and i believe he is still their. so from that he's is not with his family so i think h may have left for other reasons.
Ahh maybe another jazzy the 2 time world champ who suddenly becomes unable to keep up with smoed riddle!!

BooHoo, I am so upset that Tyler did not stay,,, I started really looking forward to watching him from week to week, Tyler gave me the same vibes I was feeling when I watched Robert, he appeared to had been a fun loving young man, I will really miss him this season...

PS: I really like to think that Tyler just could not handled all the nice sunny weather of California and the constant scrutiny of the cameras either...

Im sorry but not one part of me believes it happened that way!
From what I know about him I am willing to bet you are right. SMOED kids are leaving left and right. There is an old saying "you can only point so many fingers at people before there is no one left to point them at and you have to point it back at yourself". The SMOED coaches are quick to blame, but the fact they have to beg people to join their team constantly throughout the season speaks volumes. I know the athlete to be talented, hard working and a great kid. Regardless, though, adults have no business trash talking a kid on a web show. Respect level for Cali is at about zero right now.

Last edited:
From what I know about him I am willing to be you are right. SMOED kids are leaving left and right. There is an old saying "you can only point so many fingers at people before there is no one left to point them at and you have to point it back at yourself". The SMOED coaches are quick to blame, but the fact they have to beg people to join their team constantly throughout the season speaks volumes. I know the athlete to be talented, hard working and a great kid. Regardless, though, adults have no business trash talking a kid on a web show. Respect level for Cali is at about zero right now.
I think of it this way...these kids that leave their homes, their team, family and friends go to Smoed for one reason to win....it's no secret they work like dogs...they had to know it was going to be hard....I no longer coach but when I owned my gym..the harder you were on the kids the more they dropped but if you weren't hard and they didn't do well you lost them also...and now with kids leaving very successful gyms to go to a team they think can give them a worlds gold...he left he didn't like it...he could have said this isn't for me...I'm home sick find someone else...I don't think what the coaches said was so bad......they shouldn't be surprised when kids pick up and leave...they've been on the receiving end of kids doing it all the time...

I am honestly over watching this series. And this is NO disrespect intended for the Cali program. It's all the producers of this and what they choose to put on. If we have to hear one more time that their practices are so hard. I'm sure that there are a ton of gyms out there whose practices are just as hard and grueling. The producers need to get better story lines.

I think of it this way...these kids that leave their homes, their team, family and friends go to Smoed for one reason to win....it's no secret they work like dogs...they had to know it was going to be hard....I no longer coach but when I owned my gym..the harder you were on the kids the more they dropped but if you weren't hard and they didn't do well you lost them also...and now with kids leaving very successful gyms to go to a team they think can give them a worlds gold...he left he didn't like it...he could have said this isn't for me...I'm home sick find someone else...I don't think what the coaches said was so bad......they shouldn't be surprised when kids pick up and leave...they've been on the receiving end of kids doing it all the time...
we can agree to disagree. the kid has a worlds ring. I'm thinking he is pretty used to working hard since rings don't come easy. The more I see on the web series is a bunch of cop out excuses from issues that stem from coaching personalities, not athletes. I am starting to find it hard to believe that all of these athletes that came from other gyms can't handle the program. And since we are only hearing one side, who is to say there wasn't a conversation about him leaving but Cali cares more about ratings and drama?

we can agree to disagree. the kid has a worlds ring. I'm thinking he is pretty used to working hard since rings don't come easy. The more I see on the web series is a bunch of cop out excuses from issues that stem from coaching personalities, not athletes. I am starting to find it hard to believe that all of these athletes that came from other gyms can't handle the program. And since we are only hearing one side, who is to say there wasn't a conversation about him leaving but Cali cares more about ratings and drama?
I only watch the show a little...didn't really know his bio,,.he has a worlds ring why leave and go somewhere else...the sport has changed so much in the five years since I retired...still don't understand why kids leave their home gyms that are very successful to go to similar gyms...this isn't football..noones becoming a millionaire by being on a better team,..or are they since I retired? Lol

Well within the first like ten seconds of this episode Eddie says that Tyler told him that he really missed his friends and he missed his old team and decided he was moving back to Oklahoma! When I watched the episode and saw the part when Orby said we found out from the kids. I assumed he meant they found out that Tyler was homesick and wanting to leave from the kids, not that he had up and run home already! But who knows.

And as for Miss North Carolina going back to SSX, she didn't even remember what place they had gotten only months prior at Worlds. But she did remember hitting her routine;)

I mean the things they say about athletes when they leave the team never come off in the best way. How do you think he feels watching someone who coached him say things like that. I hope he at least called, but some things are just better left private.
or what they say when out of town kids come in after leaving their gyms. Making it seem they just came from craptastic janky elite not the amazing teams/gyms they left.

Yeah as of 3 days ago and her Instagram bio she's definitely still on smoed... Maybe she just wasn't there this practice or something

Latest posts

Back