All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

3bee235310f95e76e39901a135ad2e39.jpg

The square on the left is my kid (the girl in center has a good scorp I think she just dropped it like a half second early before the pic was taken)
This was from this weekend!

ETA: I promise every single person is pointing forward and only holding the scorpion with one arm. Idk why my kid is the only arm I really see and everyone else's blends in with the pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe she needs to open her hips a little more. I can't oull my scorp good unless I turn out my hip. It looks like her knee is pointing straight back. Try to see if it feels better turned out, and stretch her in her splits turned out.

Those scenes when they were working on the pyramid - oh boy did those make me nervous for the girls that were spinning upside down (Chimmy was one). Then the one girl fell on her head - :(. This is why I can't watch CP's practices - if I had to watch her doing that I'd be a nervous wreck. It looked really cool when it was done though.

Boy is Gabi always so tan. I wonder if that is just her skin tone, if she's always in the sun, or if she's perpetually spray tanned. It looks really nice either way, but I wonder. Her mom doesn't seem to be tan like that.

The scene of them talking in the beginning was pretty cool - interesting what Angel said how the ones who were celebrating about them being ahead of Top Gun after day one, were the ones who messed up on day two. Talk about instant karma ;).

Those scenes when they were working on the pyramid - oh boy did those make me nervous for the girls that were spinning upside down (Chimmy was one). Then the one girl fell on her head - :(. This is why I can't watch CP's practices - if I had to watch her doing that I'd be a nervous wreck. It looked really cool when it was done though.

Boy is Gabi always so tan. I wonder if that is just her skin tone, if she's always in the sun, or if she's perpetually spray tanned. It looks really nice either way, but I wonder. Her mom doesn't seem to be tan like that.

The scene of them talking in the beginning was pretty cool - interesting what Angel said how the ones who were celebrating about them being ahead of Top Gun after day one, were the ones who messed up on day two. Talk about instant karma ;).

I follow Gabi on FB at my cp's request. I would definitely say from the pics that she has shared that she loves the outdoors, especially the ocean.

Last edited:
I think it's partly because he was on Smoed first and they sorta groomed him into the athlete he is now, so that's where his heart is. I know people who would say the same thing about being on Cali Coed vs another Cali team. Every location and team is different - different vibe and different coaches

Hmm first "episode" Ive watched in awhile. Didn't like a few of the things they said about Tyler. Or maybe it was the wording of some things but ya!
Well honestly, if the guy just packed his things and left without saying a word it doesn't say very much about him.

Back