All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, have to say I've been pretty open minded about CALI and the whole social media bashing but I don't understand why Coach Orby would post this on his social media accounts and not think that people would speculate that he is referring to some of the athletes that have parted ways with CALI!
God says "the reason why some people have turned against you and walked away from you without reason...has nothing to do with you. It is because I have removed them from your life because they cannot go where I AM taking you next. They would only hinder you at the next level because they have already served their purpose in your life. Let them go and keep moving. Greater is coming your way...says the Lord."

CALI peeps please put down your phones and stop the social media madness, it's making you look bad!
Maybe he didn't mean anything by it but anyone with some common sense would know that it would cause drama :/

It doesn't sound that bad to me, just sounds like he's trying to reassure his kids that things will work out even though people have walked out on them
By the sounds of their posts, the team seems to have taken it pretty hard and are trying to pump themselves back up

It doesn't sound that bad to me, just sounds like he's trying to reassure his kids that things will work out even though people have walked out on them

It doesn't sound bad to me either but I think it's adding fuel to the fire, maybe he could have sent out an email to Cali kids and families if he is concerned about the gym morale, instead of putting it on social media for people to have a reaction to it.

Last edited:
Ok, have to say I've been pretty open minded about CALI and the whole social media bashing but I don't understand why Coach Orby would post this on his social media accounts and not think that people would speculate that he is referring to some of the athletes that have parted ways with CALI!
God says "the reason why some people have turned against you and walked away from you without reason...has nothing to do with you. It is because I have removed them from your life because they cannot go where I AM taking you next. They would only hinder you at the next level because they have already served their purpose in your life. Let them go and keep moving. Greater is coming your way...says the Lord."

CALI peeps please put down your phones and stop the social media madness, it's making you look bad!
Maybe he didn't mean anything by it but anyone with some common sense would know that it would cause drama :/

Maybe we are looking at it wrong. Maybe his intentions aren't to slight who has left, but to comfort those who are still behind and who are struggling with it all.

Maybe we are looking at it wrong. Maybe his intentions aren't to slight who has left, but to comfort those who are still behind and who are struggling with it all.

Maybe, but at this point I think everyone is looking at CALI and posting that IMO just causes more drama and people to speculate, I think at this point Cali needs a break from social media. I really like Orby and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything by it but I just feel some things have to be kept between the athletes and their families

Last edited:
I'm going to make a statement. This sport is becoming corrupt. Essentially any high profile athlete can just shop for a gym that fits their needs. Doesnt win a ring at gym A? No worries gym B will put me on their premier team. Or, gym C's coach wasn't nice so I'm gonna move across the country for gym D. What other sport does that? I could compare it to pro sports but those are contracted players. But as for the amateur level, what about college athletes? A football player can't say I didn't win so and so bowl game so let me just transfer. We don't see kids moving across the country for travel soccer or baseball. There is something about these cross country gym hopper situations that do not sit well with me. Just some food for thought.
Hockey does it. Maybe not to the extreme some kids in cheer but I do know kids who moved away to play. Some go to Canada and some stay in the US but in all those cases the kids live with host families as they practice multiple times a week and travel most every weekend.

I'm going to make a statement. This sport is becoming corrupt. Essentially any high profile athlete can just shop for a gym that fits their needs. Doesnt win a ring at gym A? No worries gym B will put me on their premier team. Or, gym C's coach wasn't nice so I'm gonna move across the country for gym D. What other sport does that? I could compare it to pro sports but those are contracted players. But as for the amateur level, what about college athletes? A football player can't say I didn't win so and so bowl game so let me just transfer. We don't see kids moving across the country for travel soccer or baseball. There is something about these cross country gym hopper situations that do not sit well with me. Just some food for thought.

Equestrian at the upper levels is the same way. Most kids are home-schooled. They travel with the circuit, east-coast in the summers, Florida in the winter. They change barns when they feel they need a higher caliber horse, a new trainer's perspective or just need a different barn to "fit-in" at. Although these upper-level athletes need a large amount of monetary support from parents, there are many, many young riders that are able to do so. I personally have known a few friends whose parents have taken out loans or refinanced their homes to afford "fancy" horses.

Animal Planet came out with a similar show to "Cheerleaders" a few years ago that focused on the equestrian world, "Horse Power - The Road to the Maclay" I believe it was called. All these young riders (under 18) had a huge social media following, were receiving sponsorships, etc. Examples of these riders include; Jennifer Gates (Bill Gates daughter), Hillary Dobbs, Georgina Bloomberg, Daisy Johnson (Father is owner of the NY Jets), Jessica Springsteen, Reed Kessler, Brianne Goutal, and Nikko Ritter (the last 3 were featured on the show).

Hockey does it. Maybe not to the extreme some kids in cheer but I do know kids who moved away to play. Some go to Canada and some stay in the US but in all those cases the kids live with host families as they practice multiple times a week and travel most every weekend.

Same with gymnastics. Moving cross-country to train with Insert Gym & Coaching Staff That Regularly Churns Out Olympians Here is the norm.

Oh, and I got to add Chloe and Maddie of dance moms are nowhere *near* as talented at dance as Gabi is talented at cheer. Maddie is above average, but CP personally knows many dancers the same age who are better than her - ones who have beat her convincingly at real comps. Chloe is really just average for her age. The show really makes them all out to be *much* better than reality. I will give cheer credit in that most of our "idols" and cheerlebrities actually are the best in the sport. The Dance Moms situation is not the case. Please don't believe that hype.
As a dancer I must comment on this..
Maddie and Chloe are not the best dancers in the world, but I don't think it's fair to downplay their talents, They both have technique and the skills to dance on Broadway or to be a Rockette. By no means do you need to be able to do 35 pirouettes to be on Broadway in fact in most open call auditions they don't ask you to do more than three which I think Maddie and Chloe both have well mastered. Sometimes when your looking for a career in dance "average is good" especially since most dancers will dance with a group/chorus line not as a soloist. End rant--carry on cheerleading talk.

I may be wrong but isn't hockey, equestrian and gymnastics an olympic sport?
there is a huge difference!

Maybe, but at this point I think everyone is looking at CALI and posting that IMO just causes more drama and people to speculate, I think at this point Cali needs a break from social media. I really like Orby and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean anything by it but I just feel some things have to be kept between the athletes and their families

Maybe you need to get off Coach Orby page. Jesus.

Would that certain cheerleader be from LL?
Saw her insta videos and didn't even think of that. I thought maybe she was doing a college visit or something and stopped by the gym haha. I wonder why she'd go to GT, I feel like LL would be happy to have her back. And Ice is so much closer. Maybe they just don't have any openings right now or something.

Really!? Maybe it shouldn't be on social media if people don't want people to have an opinion about it!

Yeah your allowed to have an opinion but if everything he posts is going to bother you or feel like "he shouldnt post xyz because people may think it's about xyz" maybe you need to unfollow him.

Latest posts

Back