All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

out of curiosity i looked up the competition to see how 'honestly' they portray things- CJA got 1st with no one else in their division. that was definitely not the impression i got from them. interesting.

It's probably because it was like the first comp of the season (by the look of it) and we haven't seen what they can do at larger comps. IMHO smoed have a higher caliber of athletes but then they ended up 10th or something at NCA, so i guess anything is possible

It's probably because it was like the first comp of the season (by the look of it) and we haven't seen what they can do at larger comps. IMHO smoed have a higher caliber of athletes but then they ended up 10th or something at NCA, so i guess anything is possible
It definitely wasn't their first competition, that would be odd since it was right before NCA. Also I saw them at Beast of the East so I know it wasn't their first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can confirm that this comp was the weekend before NCA. There was a snowstorm that day, and a couple of gyms pulled out, but this team was the only one it its division, even before gyms canceled.

Yes, I did. I didn't feel that your response held any relevance. It was just to create negative replies. Sorry if you feel offended. Imo it wasn't necessary.
it was clearly relevant. it was about the episode actually. it was even a fact not an opinion. 100% of posts technically arent "necessary". I'd like to know how was your down vote was though? not offended just think you need to grow up and not downvote anything you don't agree with.

This wasn´t road to dallas, this was road to jersey teenage romance. I love CJA, and awesomenesstv should know better than showing 5 minutes of flirting in a cheerleader webseries.

I can confirm that this comp was the weekend before NCA. There was a snowstorm that day, and a couple of gyms pulled out, but this team was the only one it its division, even before gyms canceled.
yep, i was there too!! and stated that they weren't against anyone

Yes, Baby May is the only original left. .. Lexi, I heard is on the level6 team with PA's son, Nelson... Everyone else graduated and moved on or they are at World Cup, if they are still doing AS Cheerleading ...hmmm?!

Yes, Baby May is the only original left. .. Lexi, I heard is on the level6 team with PA's son, Nelson... Everyone else graduated and moved on or they are at World Cup, if they are still doing AS Cheerleading ...hmmm?!

What's hmmm? just curious. Two people from the show are at WC, and quite honestly, who cares? There are many people from WC who have joined CJA since Cheer! aired. No one's keeping score. Some of your comments and insinuations make it seem like you want to fuel hostility between two gyms that should both be proud that they are bringing a lot of success to NJ.

Back