All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's hmmm? just curious. Two people from the show are at WC, and quite honestly, who cares? There are many people from WC who have joined CJA since Cheer! aired. No one's keeping score.
Nope, not just 2 and the people who left WC and went to CJA came back in droves the following seasons...matter of fact, majority of CJAs Level 5 athletes follow past seasons are now on the Suns, Odyssey and Omni...So yes, I am keeping score... I actually see them knocking down WC's door, Why??? Just saying!

On top of making your program look really arrogant and kind of cruel right now, your facts (as per usual) are not facts. But of course, you have a hard time getting the facts about your own program straight and then have to recant statements made in an entire thread dedicated to it, so the fact that you're saying "matter of fact" about a gym you haven't been associated with in years is kind of ridiculous. Keep going though. I'm sure the owners would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Fortunately, I speak only for myself and not a gym, so if you disagree with my statements, do not drag my gym into the thick of it...I know what my eyes see, so you can choose to take it for what it is worth...But really I do not care...

Fortunately, I speak only for myself and not a gym, so if you disagree with my statements, do not drag my gym into the thick of it...I know what my eyes see, so you can choose to take it for what it is worth...But really I do not care...

Well, when you present your version of facts about WC and/or CJA and are mentioning both programs' names, you actually are speaking on behalf of both gyms. And with the inaccuracies and half-truths about your old gym that you continue to present with a passive-aggressive and edgy tone that can only incite trouble, it's probably best you continue to speak ONLY on behalf of your current gym in a thread that's dedicated to them. This thread is about CheerleadersNJ, a show that has nothing to do with you, your daughter, or your gym.

And on that note, I am able to recognize how ridiculous this exchange is, so I will allow you to keep talking while I enjoy my Easter leftovers :)

Last edited:
And on that note, I am able to recognize how ridiculous this exchange is, so I will allow you to keep talking while I enjoy my Easter leftovers :)
I like Easter leftovers but Thanksgiving leftovers are the best. [emoji1]

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**

I like Easter leftovers but Thanksgiving leftovers are the best. [emoji1]

**Sometimes I ask questions I already know the answer to so I feel smart answering them**
At our house they're the exact same thing minus cranberries. I'll be in leftover heaven tomorrow!

I have to say, after watching this week's episode I thoroughly enjoyed watching the practice and remembering how the athletes had to fight through stomach viruses, etc... to finish full outs... This team looks good and I cannot wait for Worlds to see them perform....

Next week they'll just cover the flight to Dallas, and the next week they'll do warmups, and the next week maybe we'll see a day 1 performance. Who knows when we'll see Day 2.

I wouldn't be surprised if they some how managed to have the two teams arrive at the same time though the same airport (not American so forgive me for not knowing travel ways for gyms)

They come from opposite directions but they could totally end up at the same airport in Dallas!

I may actually watch that episode---we know Patty Ann has talked about SMOED for the show (since it was in the trailer). Oh the epic shade throwing eyes...it has AwesomenessTV all over it.

Back