All-Star Cheerleaders Topgun Awesomenesstv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 25, 2015
So I saw a new trailer for Cheerleaders Topgun pop up in my subscription box! Looks like it will only be available on Go90 app though :( :( :(

So I saw a new trailer for Cheerleaders Topgun pop up in my subscription box! Looks like it will only be available on Go90 app though :( :( :(
Yes just saw this and when I looked at the app it's completely full of negative reviews!! [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes just saw this and when I looked at the app it's completely full of negative reviews!! [emoji17]

I've watched the first two episodes and I loved them.

Not sure where you are seeing negative reviews on the app. I'm not seeing any but also they might be nagative reviews from their previous episodes with other teams. Or just random people not involved in the cheer world who don't like cheerleaders.

is that for ios? for android, it has 4/5 stars. as long as it plays the episodes, it should be fine. the negative reviews could also be about streaming other content, since that app has a lot more than the cheer shows.

is that for ios? for android, it has 4/5 stars. as long as it plays the episodes, it should be fine. the negative reviews could also be about streaming other content, since that app has a lot more than the cheer shows.
Ok so I'm totally going to "borrow" CPs android to watch this because I'm scared to download on my iPhone cause of the reviews of the app itself.

Ok so I'm totally going to "borrow" CPs android to watch this because I'm scared to download on my iPhone cause of the reviews of the app itself.

Yeah, I was going to download it but kept reading all the negative reviews about how it was crashing everyone's iPad/iPhone. Now I'm too paranoid:(. Why can't it just be on you tube?

Yeah, I was going to download it but kept reading all the negative reviews about how it was crashing everyone's iPad/iPhone. Now I'm too paranoid:(. Why can't it just be on you tube?

I think your problem is that you have an iPhone :p

I wish it was on youtube too because I want to watch it on my TV through chrome cast. It inconviences me that it's not on YT in a first world problems type of way.

So I bite the bullet and downloaded the app on my iPad, the first thing it does when I try to play Top Gun episode is crash.

ETA: It finally worked, great entertainment while running on the treadmill. I love some Top Gun.

Last edited:
I downloaded the app on my IPad and had no problem watching all 3 episodes that are out. So far, very well done series and truly captures the essence of the program.

Go90 is an app owned by all the big tv cable networks. This is their attempt to be hip and mobile.
And their way of inserting ads into the content you like.

Edit: the controlling group over the app has chosen to make it a domestic app only so they can hone in those ad dollars best. it's like when a youtube can't be viewed on certain sites or from certain locations. terrible

Back