All-Star Cheerleaders Topgun Awesomenesstv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if your outside of america and have android, try installing it from outside the google play store. you can download the file from here:

Download go90 APK 1.3.0 for Android (Latest Version) - Appraw

appraw is a site that pulls the APK file directly from the play store (only for free apps). thus, allowing people to bypass the play store. before you can install it, you have to enable installations from outside sources by going to settings and then security. after it downloads, open that download folder, click on the file and choose package installer.

if your outside of america and have android, try installing it from outside the google play store. you can download the file from here:

Download go90 APK 1.3.0 for Android (Latest Version) - Appraw

appraw is a site that pulls the APK file directly from the play store (only for free apps). thus, allowing people to bypass the play store. before you can install it, you have to enable installations from outside sources by going to settings and then security. after it downloads, open that download folder, click on the file and choose package installer.

I will try this later. Can you check if there are any wcss episodes up yet? thank you.

I think your problem is that you have an iPhone :p

I wish it was on youtube too because I want to watch it on my TV through chrome cast. It inconviences me that it's not on YT in a first world problems type of way.
I saw what I thought was a preview on youtube interviewing Victor & Kristen. It was very impressive and made me a little teary eyed.

also, another method is to install a vpn app, such as cloud vpn, to have your connection filtered through an american ip.

Good thing, my mobily service provider gave me an android tablet for free! Now I finally know, what to do with that. :D

Or, I think you can make new apple account and set the store on US and download apps. I've done this before when I wanted the VS pink app :p

Do anyone know if they are still filming Top Gun? They haven't posted any new episodes in over a month on them. :(

What thread?

**a drinking cheer dad is a happy cheer dad**

It was in the comment section on youtube for the trailer. A guy who works for/or own a production company that vlog cheer competitions stated Coach Victor kicked the camera out of the gym stating it was the worst thing to ever happen to the team. Not sure how true that is.

It was in the comment section on youtube for the trailer. A guy who works for/or own a production company that vlog cheer competitions stated Coach Victor kicked the camera out of the gym stating it was the worst thing to ever happen to the team. Not sure how true that is.
Ahhhhhhh

**a drinking cheer dad is a happy cheer dad**

i wonder why, didnt bother to download the app or watch any of it, but were the episodes "smoed" dramatic. Or "gymtyme" normal.

Back