All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 1..... When You Thought Purchasing The Live Feed Was A Good Idea

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i learned the hard way last year to never buy the feed again, i stared at a black screen for the majority of day one, and i dont think i ever got my money back. maybe USASF should focus more on their feed then posting witty twitter comments, and uploading free videos to instagram.

I don't expect a miracle but...

is anyone watching South Arena who could record Infinity Avengers for me? :(

I need someone at Jostens to restart their equipment or something. There's no excuse for their feed from there to be this bad for the entire day.

I need someone at Jostens to restart their equipment or something. There's no excuse for their feed from there to be this bad for the entire day.
If you turn off the "Multi viewer" at the top (click "Simple View" or something) it seems to run smoother...

Mine was exactly the same on my laptop, I tried my phone and its been working perfectly since if thats any help!

Back