All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's not my intention to put a team down because I know everyone has to start somewhere, but I hate how the team from South Africa will make finals with a 59 and between CF Nfinity, Electric, Blink, OO5, Wildcats, Reign, etc only 3 will make finals.
Totally see your point (and pretty much agree) but since its an international worlds division it makes sense that the top 3 teams from every country would compete in finals.

Totally see your point (and pretty much agree) but since its an international worlds division it makes sense that the top 3 teams from every country would compete in finals.

Whether it makes sense or not is up for debate. It's been hotly contested and debated on here and in the industry for years.

How is the live feed doing today? A teammate of mine was considering buying it for her family to watch us compete tonight but doesn't want to waste her money if it's not working.

Morning/Afternoon everyone! Have one paper to edit and a power point to finish up so I'll be switching in and out all day. Thanks in advanced for all the updates!

How is the live feed doing today? A teammate of mine was considering buying it for her family to watch us compete tonight but doesn't want to waste her money if it's not working.
Not bad. A few music issues and some skipping but it's watchable.

Latest posts

Back