All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty sure I'm being incredibly stupid here, but on Periscope when I press the full screen button it zooms in way too far, is there anyway to get it bigger than the standard view without cutting out loads of the screen?
Same here. It's awkward on a computer. Perfect on my 6 plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The injured coed elite athlete won't compete today due to symptoms flaring up last night and it's better to be safe than sorry. Info from jtv's Twitter account.
Praying for her. Hope she'll feel better soon.

Good lord, praying for her..

Coed Elite is about to be setting up for a lifetime movie style story of overcoming obstacles.

The injured coed elite athlete won't compete today due to symptoms flaring up last night and it's better to be safe than sorry. Info from jtv's Twitter account.
Praying for her. Hope she'll feel better soon.

This is so sad. Hope she feels better really quick! Ironically Gabie debuted at Worlds on Coed in 09 and will be finishing on Coed in 2015!

I'm really glad to hear blink did well - I hope they make it (they need to move up from 7th to at least 3rd right?). The only thing that has me nervous is that they had 12 points of deductions yesterday and when I watched that yesterday routine I really can't see that many deductions - I saw a TB, a piece of the pyramid come down (but it wasn't that bad, just one of the ends), and some minor bobbles - I'm worried they took off for some safety or rules violation too that to come up w/ 12 points - but they would have TOLD them about that right so they could adjust? Was there anything different about today's routine than yesterday?

I hope they make it though!

I believe there was a safety deduction yesterday, Roberts basket wasnt caught right and he touched with his hand.

Back