All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Absolutely disgusted by some of these Senior Elite ATHLETE'S tweets. Every time I get close to liking them, I remember why I don't and it has everything to do with social media presence and not talent. Keep it classy.
I know it wasn't her own tweet but retweeting someone saying "I HATE WCSS" is just as bad IMO.

I'm not in anyway defending taking to twitter when you're angry. Because that's just wrong. But it's not exactly like stars let senior elite have their moment when they were called for silver. They immediately started celebrating. At least I've learnt to wait for your name to be called before you take your moment to shine. I understand they were happy, so were coed elite but they still let tglc have their time to shine.
Every team does this they are still kids and they are excited

In the picture? That's Molly Gibbons (I assume name is okay here since she isn't a minor-feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) her younger sister is on Coed Elite and she won all three Worlds titles with SE. She now goes to Baylor and is on their A&T team, and they won the national championship this weekend, too. And they also have an older sister who from what I understand was on SE as well (was she on the 2010 team when they won?)
Yes

All I want to know is if Wildcats are actually performing tomorrow. USASF put up a picture with the IOC5 teams advancing into finals and Wildcats were not on it.

Back