All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

To late though, it was screenshoted and is out there forever. You can't delete what you put on the internet. Especially when you are apart of a team that is watched by 1000s of eyes.
So true! And I wasn't really defending her, mainly pointing out it was definitely more than just lower teams doing the tweeting!

My CP is a huge WCSS fan and saw that right off the bat. She knew they weren't going to win because she saw it and knew it was a safety deduction. Guess it's a good thing the judges eyes weren't as good as hers.

If it's what is the picture above, I saw that---but I didn't realize that was illegal...I thought it was only illegal if they were flipping while not braced. If that is the case; and that was a safety deduction---I can't even imagine how the judges missed that. It was sky wide open.

And they bobbled in their elite section; so even if they counted that as a bobble over safety, that would have been 2 clear bobbles.

?? Still confused as to what you're getting at. If a team has the most points, they win. Remember the year CA won ten million globes? A program can win more than 1 title.

But it wasn't large senior and large coed. Remember when Coed Elite beat Top Gun at Battle at the Big Top and the judges gave the paid bid to Top Gun because they didn't want to give both paids to CEA and Senior Elite won the other paid? When it comes to large and large coed it's a different ball game.

I'm not in anyway defending taking to twitter when you're angry. Because that's just wrong. But it's not exactly like stars let senior elite have their moment when they were called for silver. They immediately started celebrating. At least I've learnt to wait for your name to be called before you take your moment to shine. I understand they were happy, so were coed elite but they still let tglc have their time to shine.

I agree, there is nothing more rude than excessively celebrating before your team name is even called. Especially when placing 2nd in this division is a huge accomplishment. I know wcss is not the only team to do this but it has always been my pet peeve!!!

Last edited:
Oh my goodness I'm already so over the social media stuff and it's barely been an HOUR. One team won, the other lost. Whether rightly or wrongly or if they're your favorite or not I honestly DO NOT CARE. The fact is that people are bashing teams that have worked just as hard all year and are acting like the world is coming to an end because their favorite team did not win. Would it be awesome to win worlds? Obviously. But I'm sick of people acting like it's the apocalypse because their number 1 team ended up "losing". Personally, I'd love to get second or third or even fourth at worlds in one of the most competitive divisions.

This is not directed to anybody in particular just to the negativity surrounding results I've seen tonight.

And on that note I just reached 4000 shimmies, that means I am off to bed.

Congrats Shooting Stars and Coed Elite. You both deserved those wins and don't let anyone take it away from you.

And thats hard to say because I am a TopGun fan but its true all the same.
Finally someone with some sense . My heart breaks for TGLC but coed elite deserved the W.
See how easy that is everyone?

Congrats Shooting Stars!

If it's what is the picture above, I saw that---but I didn't realize that was illegal...I thought it was only illegal if they were flipping while not braced. If that is the case; and that was a safety deduction---I can't even imagine how the judges missed that. It was sky wide open.

And they bobbled in their elite section; so even if they counted that as a bobble over safety, that would have been 2 clear bobbles.

This is what I'm confused about. Surely that would have been a deduction of at least 3–4 points. Again, not trying to take it away from Stars, I'm just trying to understand the scoring.

If the bobble in stars elite was an actual deduction than senior elite had bobbles that should have been deducted in their elite as well, so that would even the field on that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, I don't understand, but am happy that if Senior Elite didn't win, it was the Stars.

This is what i thought. Its not illegal. No clue where any of you are seeing illegal. LP (think thats her?) braced one girl in a front flip to stomach, does a show an go, bobbled while standing up to do a NON BRACED hitch, thats NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BRACED. Y'all realize an extension hitch is legal without a brace, right?
sorry for the sassiness but I'm annoyed at the number of people mad WCSS won.. :/

This is what I'm confused about. Surely that would have been a deduction of at least 3–4 points. Again, not trying to take it away from Stars, I'm just trying to understand the scoring.

This. I can appreciate a win when it makes sense...this just doesn't.

But it wasn't large senior and large coed. Remember when Coed Elite beat Top Gun at Battle at the Big Top and the judges gave the paid bid to Top Gun because they didn't want to give both paids to CEA and Senior Elite won the other paid? When it comes to large and large coed it's a different ball game.
Are you seriously thinking there's a conspiracy to never give Large Coed and Large Senior to the same program? Come on.
The bid at BUTBT was a totally different situation. Bids are often done at the discretion of the company directors and judges, who decided then to share them around programs. This is Worlds, where the highest score wins, period. I still don't know how SE didn't win, but there's no rule against both titles going to the same program, and no conspiracy.

Back