All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That tweet for the senior elite member was highly inappropriate. You have to win graciously, and lose graciously. Keep it off social media, cry to you mom and your friends. Don't ever represent your gym in such a way.

Are you seriously thinking there's a conspiracy to never give Large Coed and Large Senior to the same program? Come on.
The bid at BUTBT was a totally different situation. Bids are often done at the discretion of the company directors and judges, who decided then to share them around programs. This is Worlds, where the highest score wins, period. I still don't know how SE didn't win, but there's no rule against both titles going to the same program, and no conspiracy.
Never said there was a conspiracy or a rule. But I've seen a lot in cheerleading and would have been highly surprised if they had given both large divisions to CEA. That's all I'm saying.

This is what i thought. Its not illegal. No clue where any of you are seeing illegal. LP (think thats her?) braced one girl in a front flip to stomach, does a show an go, bobbled while standing up to do a NON BRACED hitch, thats NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BRACED. Y'all realize an extension hitch is legal without a brace, right?
sorry for the sassiness but I'm annoyed at the number of people mad WCSS won.. :/
It's just that we're trying to understand why it wasn't a deduction. I didn't think it was illegal, but I do feel that it should have been counted as at least a bobble. So how did they beat a team that hit zero. It's not bitterness, it's just confusion.

Large Coed scores:
CDknBMeWYAAjlg_.jpg:large

This is what i thought. Its not illegal. No clue where any of you are seeing illegal. LP (think thats her?) braced one girl in a front flip to stomach, does a show an go, bobbled while standing up to do a NON BRACED hitch, thats NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BRACED. Y'all realize an extension hitch is legal without a brace, right?
sorry for the sassiness but I'm annoyed at the number of people mad WCSS won.. :/

You're not reading the posts then. If you read mine, I said my CP WHO IS A HUGE SHOOTING STAR FAN, saw it and was upset because she thought they wouldn't have won. I also said that if Senior Elite couldn't win I'M SO GLAD IT WAS SHOOTING STARS. No one is mad here they won.

It's just that we're trying to understand why it wasn't a deduction. I didn't think it was illegal, but I do feel that it should have been counted as at least a bobble. So how did they beat a team that hit zero. It's not bitterness, it's just confusion.
Oh i definitely think it should've been a bobble.

I just rewatched Sr Elite. The middle part of pyramid that we always say "looks labored" looked REALLY labored today. Worse than yesterday. Thinking that may've been a reason they didn't score as high? (just a guess, i have no real idea why they scored what appears to be lower)

But it wasn't large senior and large coed. Remember when Coed Elite beat Top Gun at Battle at the Big Top and the judges gave the paid bid to Top Gun because they didn't want to give both paids to CEA and Senior Elite won the other paid? When it comes to large and large coed it's a different ball game.
I thought that was their rule no 2 bids go to the same program. Unless that's what you're saying too?

Eta: never mind I know what you were getting at earlier:)

Last edited:
Large Coed scores:
CDknBMeWYAAjlg_.jpg:large

Those scores are closer than what I thought they may be. However, if Cali is blaming USASF and the floor (rumored dead spot) then I can understand the salty tears---without the tumbling deductions it would have gone down differently. Zero deduction is what sealed the deal for COED Elite and I couldn't be happier for them.

Oh i definitely think it should've been a bobble.

I just rewatched Sr Elite. The middle part of pyramid that we always say "looks labored" looked REALLY labored today. Worse than yesterday. Thinking that may've been a reason they didn't score as high? (just a guess, i have no real idea why they scored what appears to be lower)
Weird, I actually thought that part looked better than usual! It's very subjective, isn't it?

Back