All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That is why I always put my favorite teams in first, if you don't believe are you really a fan? I did put coed elite first as well as senior elite. I guess I will take one of two, although I really though senior elite had it.

I can't find it either. I watch each brace by itself and still can't find what they are talking about.
It may have looked like it when one of the flyers didnt get all the way up to prep, but she still held on! I think it might've been the livstream, because they all look braced to me.

So happy for coed elite. I wanted them to win in 2011-thought they would. I'm a die hard TGLC fan. But I'm glad the team that hit both days won. Congrats CE on your win. Great job to TGLC for coming in second after that awful injury. In the beginning of the season SE and stars were my favorites of the year. So I would have been happy if one won or the other. So happy for stars. First win since their 3peat. Poor SE hitting a great routine (according to you fine folks plus haven't watched any vids) today and not winning. Still happy for everyone that won.

After all this well still have finals for everyone else.

Question: did ca wildcats make finals? I know they contested something so they were going to finals

ETA: fixed my sentence that made it sound like it was sad that SE hit lol. Anyone read it like that lol. I meant to say sad that they got second after that great routine.

Last edited:
Taryn's a senior right? Breaks my heart that she had to leave with that performance, and her teammates turning against her on top of that. She's one of those iconic athletes to me. Does anyone remember that old picture of her and Kelsey? When they were the fiercest little babies on Stars and F5. She's such a great athlete, I hope she keeps her head up

Maybe. On the another hand, if they weren't confident about hitting it, maybe taking it out is what allowed them to move up to silver.
Because on day 1 Senior Elite's raw score was something like .4 more than Shooting Stars, and considering that Senior Elite hit zero on Day 2, they're raw score must have dropped. I don't understand why it was taken out when it was solid all year??

Back