All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 stunt bobbles I think is 4 points (2 pt per) if I'm remembering correctly from previous pages. Stunt fall is 3. Safety issue is what 4 or 5?
Then what was the 1 point deduction? Now I'm confused. I thought a bobble was 1 point, sf 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large Senior:
CDkwHjMVAAADwSe.jpg
Lol I just realized panthers got 3rd. Laughing at myself for missing that info.

ETA: I'm laughing at myself not that panthers got 3rd.

one day I hope many can learn that attacking each other will never help....when the word robbed gets thrown around..you are clearly mad at the people who did the scoring, not the other athletes...so why direct hate towards someone who clearly is not in control of the outcome?

Today truly presented many situations that made people go "huh?" - as this subjective sport always does...but while it still may not change anything, direct your judging and scoring concerns at the people doing the actual scoring. I don't think it takes a mature person to figure that out?

Anyways, I hope the saltiness dies down..I am so happy for Stars and so happy we didn't have to wait until next year for the score breakdowns.

Goodnight everyone!! Thanks for making today enjoyable!

Then what was the 1 point deduction? Now I'm confused. I thought a bobble was 1 point, sf 3?

1 pt was listed as a tumbling thing...let me see if I can find the area of the thread it was in. Looking at just that, I don't see any deductions for stunting.

Huh. That's strange.

Exactly. I'm not trying to take away from Stars performance; I thought they performed the hell out of what they did. I was hoping the score sheet would help shed light on what happened, now I have more questions than answers but it doesn't matter because clearly the globe went home with Stars. And I wish I could say that next year will be better but it's USASF so we all know that won't happen. It seems like today, in general, had more 'huh' moments and 'OMG injury' moments than I remember last year between all 3 days.

You have to be 18 (or younger), but the birthday is as of August 31st. So since my Cp, for an example is Sept 7th, in the eyes of USASF her cheer age is one year younger than what she competes as.

No, I'd rather know why their deductions were so low. :D
So what about the top age (like super seniors for example)?

Take off the extra 2 pts for the bobble and they're still in first

Except they had a bobble in elite when the flyer clearly went down slightly and her knees slightly bent before it was saved.
And then the pyramid issue which some have said bobble or safety.

In which case, take off just 2 bobbles and they're not in 1st place. Take off for a safety and that's a much different top 3.

Again, clarifying what was talked about and pointed out before scores were released. I honestly never saw a tumbling touchdown so I don't even know where that came from.

So what about the top age (like super seniors for example)?

The highest age someone would be is 19; birthday between August 31st and Dec 31st

Back