All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you bring a t shirt back to a store because you didn't want it, they don't give you your money back and the t shirt.. Why would she be mad? She would no longer be paying for the service.

Totally different scenario here. It's not because she decided she didn't "want the feed" anymore. They messed up on their end. Kind of how USASF messed up on IOC5 scores they allowed a 4th team to finals bc THEY messed up.

You would think for it being USASF fault they would apologize and let her keep watching after all the troubles THEY caused.

Apologize, definitely. But if they gave the money back, I don't see why they wouldn't cancel the subscription.

Apologize, definitely. But if they gave the money back, I don't see why they wouldn't cancel the subscription.

Because most respectable businesses would apologize for their mistake and give you something complimentary for your troubles but we are talking about USASF and they don't care about anyone but themselves so.

I am not counting SSX out of globe contention. Am I missing something? I feel like everyone's got them in 5th or 6th when their raw could very well keep them up there. No?

They had a stunt bobble and stunt fall; I think they're out of top 3.

Back