All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This. I was just about to ask if we even know the context of this.... Could they have been in the same area together? Were they not supposed to celebrate around other teams to minimize the risk of being portrayed in the same light that they have all year? Maybe they just aren't supposed to celebrate or be happy at all. Who knows. I think people are jumping to conclusions. This team has been talked about and talked down about all season. So many people - adults included - have made clear their hatred for Smoed and their desire for someone.... ANYONE to beat them. It didn't happen and these KIDS are celebrating. Don't jump to conclusions or play into the obvious punchline, please.

That being said... I know one athlete is reacting poorly, and I think he made his intentions behind his words very obvious. Please don't lump this in with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe when they took the picture they didn't mean any malice by it but when they looked at the picture didn't they realize it would be in poor taste to post it? You can't tell me that when you look at that picture you get a yuck feeling... It also started with one Smo posting mean stuff but now two girls have also started posting not so nice stuff also :( wish they would listen to the tweet their coach put up and just stop. They just won their 4th title, they need to be happy and celebrate and stop worrying about what everyone else is saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is disgusting.
ec809007eadb0087b949b0978b712a2b.jpg
Wow I can't believe this. They are representing the entire program of Cali. I'm sure if it was the other way around Brandon wouldn't be doing that. That is so immature. I don't see SS taking selfies with senior elite.

Ok, being at work all day means I missed a lot, but what happened to Ice Queens?? I'm so excited for Sharks, but I was kinda pulling for VAS to add to the list of Canadian World Champions

I'm just putting this out there, but arrogance does not look good on anyone. It's better to be remembered for a great routine and staying humble no matter what you get than to be remembered for unsportsmanlike behavior. I'm not just talking about one team because I've seen numerous teams that this applies to.

*steps off soap box* And back to watching live feed.

LMAO you're reachinggggggggggggg. That is not edited. It's a snapchat.
Some of y'all need to get out of delusion land and realize this was a bitchy spiteful picture

Something about the size of Lauren in relationship to the size of Madi just doesn't look right to me? She's like too small to be that close to her. Also the shades of the lighting don't look consisent between Brandon and all the Smoed's. Where did this pic originally come from?

I have to agree it looks like that pic was from before the awards. They are excited because they hit and knew they COULD win not that they did. I think BSB was bummed because they knew they didn't hit and it was within their grasp.

But no medals, no trophies. Totally before awards.
The picture was taken before awards. A Cali person yelled for the team to get in the picture and they took it. No evil intention whatsoever.

Okay can people please stop talking about the 'hate that Smoed has gotten this season' as an excuse for their behavior? They brought most of it on themselves. By publicly trashing two former athletes and friends, and then continuing to be disrespectful on social media despite the backlash. It's not an excuse.

Back