All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is like schoolyard bullying. Cruel, tacky and extremely inappropriate.
Have these kids not learnt anything from this season?
What a rush to judgement. We need to quit making something out of nothing. You are 100% wrong.

***I'm editing this post because I believe there is confusion over what I have stated in my post.

If you read thru the thread this particular discussion is centered around a selfie taken by a SMO and the assumption that it was taken to gloat.

I disagreed with the assumption that the selfie was ill intended and stated such. I confirmed my belief of no bad intentions by speaking to an objective observer that was there at the time. Again I stated what I knew to be truth.

Statements were made that had no factual basis about when the selfie had been taken. Assumptions were made which resulted in name calling and insults directed at the innocent athlete.

I continued to defend her against the inaccurate claims. The athlete that took the selfie took the time in the midst of what should have been a celebration to post on Twitter that no ill will was intended by the selfie and explain that it had been taken prior to the awards. Others stepped up defending the athlete as well. Some of whom were there when the selfie was taken. Despite learning the truth the negativity continued.

My remarks were directed solely at the issue of the selfie and the claims in the post that the innocent athlete was cruel and bullying. The facts were known when the post was made. Albeit the poster may not have known that. There was no issue. Nothing wrong was done. Yet, something was being made out of nothing. I knew the claims were wrong and did not want the untruths to perpetuate further hate. I stand by my statement that the post was 100% wrong.

Last edited:
Anywho any updates on med coed. But congrats to IAG winners. CA coming back to get 2nd :). And Cougars finally globing :). Wasn't there hashtags about both teams a few days ago. Mama & JAM's hashtags about their party meet ups at worlds?

Release. Peach's. Score. I'm rooting for them (or Cheersport GW) for highest score of the comp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26a9852cdf747549a5b6bc2d763b1437.jpg

Wish people would follow this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't not like Gabi Butler. She is a great representative of the cheer world.

What a rush to judgement. We need to quit making something out of nothing. You are 100% wrong.
Sorry but how am I wrong? There's a picture gloating with a sad BSB, angled towards them. How easy would it be to take a selfie without showing an entire other team? It's not a rush to judgment, it's a comment on a photo that clearly appears to be a disrespectful brag.

Back