All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Six figures for a "cheerlebrity"? I have a hard time believing they'd even make five. Yeah maybe a couple grand from all the promotions and stuff but there's no way it could support them long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six figures for a "cheerlebrity"? I have a hard time believing they'd even make five. Yeah maybe a couple grand from all the promotions and stuff but there's no way it could support them long term

Some people have made that much on Instagram just promoting things based on their amount of followers. And no one says it has to. But imagine a kid even making 50,000 before they ever hit the workforce? Even I wouldn't turn down opportunities like that

If anyone is making that much, I'd guess Carly Manning. Normal "cheerlebs" promote bows and crazy pants and that rock your hair hairspray. Maybe they get a kick back for people using their Pinup/Posh Pony promo codes. Carly promotes L'Oreal, the lokai bracelets, American Girl Doll, Ugg Australia, and the C9 athletic wear by target to name a few. Those are real companies with very real money.

She has over 590k followers. So if this is right, she'd be making around $5000 a photo just for posting. Top Instagram Users Making Thousands Per Photo by Promoting Products Six figures? probably not. But she could pay for her own college tuition at 18/19. That's huge.

If anyone is making that much, I'd guess Carly Manning. Normal "cheerlebs" promote bows and crazy pants and that rock your hair hairspray. Maybe they get a kick back for people using their Pinup/Posh Pony promo codes. Carly promotes L'Oreal, the lokai bracelets, American Girl Doll, Ugg Australia, and the C9 athletic wear by target to name a few. Those are real companies with very real money.

She has over 590k followers. So if this is right, she'd be making around $5000 a photo just for posting. Top Instagram Users Making Thousands Per Photo by Promoting Products Six figures? probably not. But she could pay for her own college tuition at 18/19. That's huge.

She also recently got verified on Instagram. For what I'm not sure, but she has the little blue check mark thing next to her name.

I know Cami have or had a clothing line. Madi G was selling a jacket a couple of years ago on her website for like $150.

I use my social media mostly for family stuff and pics of us and do not really follow people I don't know outside of Beyonce (because of working in schools.)

With that said, I coach and have tween godchildren/neices. So a lot of times, the kids I coach will follow these people. I was cleaning up after practice once and my kids were "awww"-ing over an instagram account. Out of pure curiosity, I asked what they were looking at.

They were looking at the account for what appears to be a no older than like, 4 year old kid who apparently has/had some sort of brain surgery or injury but used to be a Tiny or something at some gym?

So this kid is 3, and the account looks like the parent sets up MEET AND GREETS/GIVEAWAYS at comps all over the country. And people actually attend them?

So this 3 year olds "job" is to go to comps and give away bows. And do meet and greets.

Seriously. And she has a large following.

Who is taking their kids to get a pic with a THREE YEAR OLD?

(I had to ask my kids why 13/14 year olds are ooh and ahh over 4 year olds on instagram anyway? lol.)

So crazy.

I use my social media mostly for family stuff and pics of us and do not really follow people I don't know outside of Beyonce (because of working in schools.)

With that said, I coach and have tween godchildren/neices. So a lot of times, the kids I coach will follow these people. I was cleaning up after practice once and my kids were "awww"-ing over an instagram account. Out of pure curiosity, I asked what they were looking at.

They were looking at the account for what appears to be a no older than like, 4 year old kid who apparently has/had some sort of brain surgery or injury but used to be a Tiny or something at some gym?

So this kid is 3, and the account looks like the parent sets up MEET AND GREETS/GIVEAWAYS at comps all over the country. And people actually attend them?

So this 3 year olds "job" is to go to comps and give away bows. And do meet and greets.

Seriously. And she has a large following.

Who is taking their kids to get a pic with a THREE YEAR OLD?

(I had to ask my kids why 13/14 year olds are ooh and ahh over 4 year olds on instagram anyway? lol.)

So crazy.

I'm fairly certain I know who you're talking about. The child never actually cheered, but the mother's younger sister did, and I remember when she first started getting popular the mother was posting many videos of the child "stretching with auntie" and "pulling body positions" (as well as a 2 year old can).

I'm fairly certain I know who you're talking about. The child never actually cheered, but the mother's younger sister did, and I remember when she first started getting popular the mother was posting many videos of the child "stretching with auntie" and "pulling body positions" (as well as a 2 year old can).

Yeah, I think we had a thread on her or something? The mom was a teen mom and clearly living through the kiddo making her custom SMo3D sports bras and things. She brought her along to cheer comps and would pose her with cheerlebs, but clearly no 2 year old is begging to meet strangers and sit in a loud, crowded, chaotic venue all day. Regardless, the brain tumor diagnosis was very sad and I think people were really mean that she got "fat."

Speaking of, any updates on her? Is she in remission?

Yeah, I think we had a thread on her or something? The mom was a teen mom and clearly living through the kiddo making her custom SMo3D sports bras and things. She brought her along to cheer comps and would pose her with cheerlebs, but clearly no 2 year old is begging to meet strangers and sit in a loud, crowded, chaotic venue all day. Regardless, the brain tumor diagnosis was very sad and I think people were really mean that she got "fat."

Speaking of, any updates on her? Is she in remission?

Yeah that's who I thought. I don't think her mom posts as much about her? I think she's doing well, but still has to visit many doctors and adjust medicine as needed.

I have no personal ties to any of them and am just speaking off of the few posts I have seen her mom make as of late.

ETA: take back what I said about her mom not posting as much. But it looks as though her daughter is in remission and she's looking for a special needs team for her to be on.

Last edited:

Even making $5000 a photo you'd only have to make 20 posts to get to six figures, which is crazy to think about.
Other things I've seen promoted include: movies (can't think of which one right now), bareminerals, alyce paris/Shari hill prom dresses, salons, hover boards, lulus, fabfitfun, Burger King (lolol), little boutiques, weight loss/detox teas, you get the idea.
I'm sure a lot of these offer them free stuff rather than paying them (what high schooler would turn down a free Shari hill dress for prom, especially when they go to multiple prom-like events a year between champs league, prom, and the majors) but even if they're being paid for half of the things they promote, with how often they do it they're making a significant amount when you add it all up. Now, the cheerlebs promoting the real big brands rather than bows and rebel aren't common, it's girls with around 500k followers and basically the biggest names but still. There are a few out there who definitely could have reached 6 figures or at least paid for a college education by promoting on Instagram.

Back