All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^^Your Youth 1 has boys?! You'd better hang on to them. Boys coming into the sport that young are like GOLD.

stingray grape (tiny 1) has 3 or 4 boys this season and they are the cutest things i've ever seen. the stingray twitter or grape twitter posted a picture of one of the grape boys coed stunting a girl (with coach assistance) and my heart almost exploded.

Cheer Sport Sharks is bringing
Large S4
Small S2
Large S2
Small S4.2
Small SC4

I only listed out small teams in response to someone else's post but all of the Stars Vipers teams that are coming are belwo

Small youth 1
Small youth 2
Small junior 2
Large junior 3
Small senior 3
Large senior 4
Large senior coed restricted 5

Charlotte Allstars Main is bringing:
Large Junior 3 - Mint
Large Senior Co-ed 4 - Wildfire
Junior Co-ed 5 - Jet
Senior Co-ed 5 - Teal
And both of our special needs teams.

This will be the biggest comp my CP has ever been too. She is all kinds of nervous...and so am I!
What team is your CP on????

Wow! I think this is amazing that you have not one but TWO special needs teams and that you're bringing them to such a big competition just like the rest of your gym. I know some big gyms that don't even have one. I have to commend you on this...this is exactly how the special needs team should be treated, just like any other team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always loved watching special needs team. I remember watching Kentucky Elite with the very first one and having some really talented kids. I wish I still had that video and I believe @ACEDAD helped with that team. One guy had a assisted back tuck.

Back