All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can anyone tell me what the vendor situation is typically like at a cheersport comp?

Since it's Varsity, the only vendor is the Varsity Shop.

Does anybody know the website to look at action shots?

According to the big signs at all the photo booths, the photos were not going to be available online. :( I refuse to bow to the pressure of having to buy photos right then and there instead of from my computer at my leisure.

According to the big signs at all the photo booths, the photos were not going to be available online. :( I refuse to bow to the pressure of having to buy photos right then and there instead of from my computer at my leisure.
I agree!! Honestly, they would get so much more $ from me if I could look at them at home. I have purchased some, but it is really a crapshoot as to how your pics will turn out. Between the huge watermark and everyone all crowded around me, I occasionally just buy a couple & hope for the best. I KNOW I would buy more if I could look at home.

I refuse to pay $20 for a $2 picture at ANY comp. if they lowered the
prices they would sell Many more! With all the parents and myself there there is always a decent Picture of cp.
I have always said I would be willing to pay an extra $10 registration that went to the photographer and get a team photo CD. If EPs would allow photographers to do this I think the photographers would make more money than just selling photos the way they are now.

I have always said I would be willing to pay an extra $10 registration that went to the photographer and get a team photo CD. If EPs would allow photographers to do this I think the photographers would make more money than just selling photos the way they are now.
Yes! $10 is reasonable for a great team pic!

And if you happen to be one of the last teams of the day there is barely time to look. I imagine this is due to the number of us that will just screenshot an image if it's posted online. But trust me if you happen to get a great pic of my cp, I will buy it. She's a backspot, we rarely find good pics.

And if you happen to be one of the last teams of the day there is barely time to look. I imagine this is due to the number of us that will just screenshot an image if it's posted online. But trust me if you happen to get a great pic of my cp, I will buy it. She's a backspot, we rarely find good pics.
The backspot struggle is so real. Not only because you're behind all the stunts, but often in the back of formations due to being tall. I feel her pain, I rarely got any good action shots either. Except in the dance, when I actually got my chance to be in the front (but was usually making stupid faces)

Cheersport used to do something like this. It's been a couple of years since I've been, so I don't know if they still do. Our entire program used to buy the cd's, so I know they had to be making good money off of that deal.

Preach. So few of my daughter this year. I was able to get 4 good ones from Palm Springs so I ordered them! (I usually don't get any)

#backspotmomprobs

Lmao

Back