All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

as far as stunt falls go, orange had one of the cleanest lol...might not hurt them too bad as far as standings

Shouldnt they allow UC to go back out since there was an injury??? She clearly went to the back of the floor in pain holding her arm....why wasn't the music stopped??? This girl was screaming, from what I heard.

Shouldnt they allow UC to go back out since there was an injury??? She clearly went to the back of the floor in pain holding her arm....why wasn't the music stopped??? This girl was screaming, from what I heard.

i thought the same thing, i was really surprised they didnt stop the music

It is up to the coach to stop the music. I know that if it was my child on the back of the mat screaming in pain and the coach didn't stop the music I would not be a happy camper.

so for final scoring, do they just add the two days scores together? i thought someone said it was 50/50, but looking at IO5 results, rockstar killers final score was 867.4.

Back