All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, I really thought I had seen it all, until I went back and watched the High School Varsity 5 Division. If this is not ridiculous, I don't know what is. The judges must have been absent while some of these teams competed. You need to go back and watch the videos of both days of Tomball High School and Cardinal Gibbons. Just a little backgound info. Tomball High School was in first place after day 1 by 20 something points over Cardinal Gibbons and ended of winning by 20 something points over Cardinal Gibbons. Also take notice that Gibbons has 20 athletes and Tomball has 36. I am at a complete loss. Kevin Brubaker has a lot of explaining to do....

Okay, I really thought I had seen it all, until I went back and watched the High School Varsity 5 Division. If this is not ridiculous, I don't know what is. The judges must have been absent while some of these teams competed. You need to go back and watch the videos of both days of Tomball High School and Cardinal Gibbons. Just a little backgound info. Tomball High School was in first place after day 1 by 20 something points over Cardinal Gibbons and ended of winning by 20 something points over Cardinal Gibbons. Also take notice that Gibbons has 20 athletes and Tomball has 36. I am at a complete loss. Kevin Brubaker has a lot of explaining to do....
...Where is there an issue? I can't see the videos ('cause I can't afford them), but nothing in what you explained is questionable. All I can see was that they didn't split by size, which is at the competition company's discretion anyway. And there are ratios and such so that teams can compete against each other regardless of size..what am I missing?

Back