All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ask cheersport what orange score was 142 or if they added wrong and game them 145. Let's see if they tell truth.
I think you are crazy tacky and one of the reasons why there is so much drama in the chicago area and cheer. It is true then allow the coaches to take it up with Cheersport. Learning how to lose with grace is something you need to work on.

illinois flyer you're making your program, Cheer Command look bad. You would have better luck getting people to listen to your argument if you understood scoring systems and had a grasp of the English language.

It is very hard for me to understand anything in your posts other than your team lost and your mad about it..... I think.

Thank you. If you have read my posts from long before I am not from Cheer Command. Fan of theirs as well as stingrays and all other girls like me who work hard at cheer. Sorry to Cheer Command people if I hurt your image. No one is talking about athletes at cheersport, just the way it was scored. Sorry if I hurt anyones feeling, just obsessed cheer fan. Sometimes we get a little wound.

Aaaand, most of the world does their dates the other way around, with the day first and then month so 12-21-12 would be 21-12-12... 12-12-12 has my vote cos looks cleaner and we'd all be annihilated on the same day.

Ask cheersport what orange score was 142 or if they added wrong and game them 145. Let's see if they tell truth.
Being as the CHEERSPORT staff was at the GWCC until 1:30am Saturday night answering and reviewing prob over 200 coaches questions/ problems about their scores, I think CHEERSPORT and their judges are pretty transparent with the scoring process. Let's be honest, you don't grow a competition to over 900 teams by giving scores to teams with no merit. If you want answers ask your coach bc if they had a question about scoring, I promise, CHEERSPORT staff answered them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back