All-Star Cheersport, Nca Or Both?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anythingforcheer

Cheer Parent
Feb 25, 2010
Since the 2 largest attending nationals are now two weeks apart, do you foresee more of the larger gyms attending both in hopes of better bid chances or still choosing one? I'm hearing SOT and some other gyms that don't normally attend Cheersport may come now which would be great.

i wish more gyms attended both. topgun used to go to cheersport and then quit for some reason.

Last year we split and half the gym did NCA and the other half did Cheersport. I was told we are not doing NCA this year, and I assume since Cheersport is local, we will all do Cheersport this year. I am kind of disappointed because NCA was my favorite competition last year and I was looking forward to another chance at that jacket. I did not like the Cheersport jackets as much.

Last year we split and half the gym did NCA and the other half did Cheersport. I was told we are not doing NCA this year, and I assume since Cheersport is local, we will all do Cheersport this year. I am kind of disappointed because NCA was my favorite competition last year and I was looking forward to another chance at that jacket. I did not like the Cheersport jackets as much.

We will be at NCA .. So I'm sad y'all won't.be!

I wish more teams did both! Of course that's a huge financial burden. Most of the Atlanta area teams are able to since they can stay home for Cheersport, so it works out for them.

As for me personally, I'd say levels 1-4, Cheersport. Level 5, NCA.

Our gyms level 5 teams are going to NCA and 1-4 are going to Myrtle Beach. No cheersport :(

I know alot of gyms that just send level 5 to NCA and everyone else goes to Cheersport
but I do wish CA and Maryland twisters also went to cheersport

I just about had a cow when I saw that NCA was in March this year. I was all excited to be in Dallas for my birthday :(

I loved going to cheersport this year with my gym. But I'm not a fan of Atlanta at night, which makes me not a fan of cheersport at all. Thankfully NCA and cheersport aren't backto back weekends anymore, it's no fun flying home monday then having practice that same night -_- I would love it if ca went to Vegas! That would be fun :)

Back