All-Star Cheersport Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with the comprasion between SE and Orange. Also when Orange hits their stunt section, it is very dynamic comparred to SE's. SE needs to improve their pyramid (c'moon that used to be their ultimate strength) but in my opinion the stunt section needs to be improved as well, even if hits, it is not executed that well. But we all know CSP and she definitely has an ace on her sleeve, maybe already for NCA ;)
they're not going to NCA, at least SE & Coed Elite isn't

Wow really? Didnt know that... Interesting decision not to take part on NCA because normally I guess all Worlds Top5 teams from senior divisions compete at NCA.
CSP made it known last year they weren't traveling there this season.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

**please raise your hand if you're related to Jocelyn**

Finally a video of Platinum!

any particular reason GT Platinum went Small coed? just wondering,
I think since Orange entered the division during the 2013-2014 season, the other large senior teams have tremendously cleaned up their execution, e.g. Senior Elite's tumbling, Shooting Stats's jumps etc. So I don't believe they're miles ahead in execution like they use to, but I definitely still put them in front of everyone except maybe for Panthers.

As for this particular competition, what I'm seeing that's putting Orange a comfortable distance ahead of Senior Elite is their pyramid. Orange's pyramid is so dynamic - their transitions are difficult (e.g. the first structure, the centre flyers get flipped and twisted finishing in extended level positions), structures travel across the floor and of course all with solid technique (good amplitude on transitions along with hitting structures well).

Senior Elite's pyramid has a tonne of transitions, but a lot of them end up with the flyers landing in a cradle. Also, they don't hit as many structures and their structures don't travel at all... it just looks flashy but in actuality does lack difficulty.

I'm not trying to put Senior Elite down, their execution over the past few seasons, especially in tumbling, has improved so much... it's only up from here, same goes to the other teams.

P.S.: Shout out to the two girls and AR at the front of Orange's standing tumbling section - pike to tuck immediately into one to doubles = life. [emoji1373]

ETA: When I say traveling pyramid structures I'm referring to when the bases actually move the pyramid's position in relation to the floor (demonstrating good use of floor space), not the bases traveling around the pyramid structures to catch the flyers.
going off of this, It seems to me that Orange beats SE in tumbling also, I may or may not be correct (and not only going off of this year, but several years before). On another note; I would've loved to see the same second stunt sequence that SE had during their showcase, it had a bunch of difficulty in it. They've been taking out skill by skill from that sequence ever since the season started.

Brandon Pink

Atlanta Jayhawks IO6

Brandon Senior Silver Large S4

Atlanta Jayhawks Royal Large S3

Atlanta Jayhawks Jade Small S4

Rays Sugar Small R5

CA Onyxcats

CEA Journey Small 4.2

Knoxville Twisters Vortex Small S4

SOT Royal Queens Small S4

Latest posts

Back