All-Star Cheetahs Cheating?-

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Damn those CA Cheaters, I mean Cheetahs. College kids that are age eligible on their team. Next you're going to tell me that kids from all over the country relocate to another state, stay with host families, and compete on their dream teams.

I found out Cheer Athletics Cheetahs has like 5 college students on their team and they won worlds and that they should be disqualified and TGLC should’ve got first

You are so right! How is it even possible that ONLY 5 college students were on this team? I bet the other 5 college students were placed on their Junior 5 squad and competing right now at Summit! Shame on CA! jk

PS: @BlueCat congrats on an outstanding Panthers and Cheetahs domination and for the Panthers for breaking the NCA curse!

Damn those CA Cheaters, I mean Cheetahs. College kids that are age eligible on their team. Next you're going to tell me that kids from all over the country relocate to another state, stay with host families, and compete on their dream teams.

Next they’ll tell us their flyers were underage and CSP was contesting their win!!!

And some states allow early high school graduation and/or early college entry based on exams. I know of a few kids who could have qualified as “super juniors” based on age and level of school. And often those early college kids do travel sports because by entering college in lieu of high school, they do not have the option of a school team. It can honestly be easier to work a college schedule around travel sports than a heavy load of AP or IB classes, particularly since so many schools now allow online classes as part of a degree plan.

I found out Cheer Athletics Cheetahs has like 5 college students on their team and they won worlds and that they should be disqualified and TGLC should’ve got first

@Mamawhohatesdrama, it is totally possible some most cheerleaders are not cheating.... I am going to assume you are ignorant of the cheer age rules and making assumptions based on HS cheer.

So, lets start your education on AS cheer
It is totally possible that cheerleaders are homeschooled and can finish school at age 15 or 16, especially if they take and passed GED. Honestly, this is totally possible, it happens. You know, still remembered a friend in college who had a roommate that was only 15... So it is real easy and possible for college athletes to still be on Senior level teams...
PS:
Matter of fact, my own daughter has a September birthday and can even super senior almost to her Jr year in college. Based on Cheer age - She will be considered 17 as -Freshman yr, 18yr- Sophomore yr...

I guess if you are accusing CA for benefitting on having young college aged athletes than I definitely agree, but CA cheating, NO!

My daughter’s birtday falls Sept 15 AND she skipped a grade. Technically she will be 17 when she graduates high school and 18 when she is entering her sophomore year of college and STILL age eligible for a second year out of high school!

I started college at 15 through my school's dual-enrollment program, guess I would have been too old for my Senior Pom team. Who knew?!

Same! I don't know how people balance all star and college though. More power to them lol
I cheered through Allstar but decided to do an open team purely for the reduced schedule and such I wouldn't have managed a normal senior team at all

Latest posts

Back