OT Christmas Lists 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am NOT. I I don't do Black Friday. Ever. I'm gonna think it over. I think they're a waste of money, but kids these days...;)

Yeah I've actually never used a pair...and I think they're huge and I don't see the appeal of the look of them... But people say the audio quality is good...so I guess.

Any ideas for my bf? He's not picky at all but he set a $100 dollar limit. I'm getting a cologne set on sale for 63 bucks including tax but need some other ideas..wanna get him a few small things but good stuff not just chocolate or candy

I am NOT. I I don't do Black Friday. Ever. I'm gonna think it over. I think they're a waste of money, but kids these days...;)

My dad thought they were stupid and overrated when I asked for a pair my freshman year of college so I decided to save up my babysitting money and buy a pair for myself and in my opinion, they were totally worth it. I love mine and use them daily, and I'm actually looking at getting another pair. I'm a huge music listener though, so that's why I felt dropping $200+ on a pair of headphones was acceptable. I have the solos.

Thanks!

We took her to the American Girl store in Chicago when she was 6...before she got a doll and my uncle bought her a mini Addy...and she kept up with mini Addy for YEARS (okay two years).

She got real Addy last Christmas and I'm seriously thinking I need to file a missing persons report on her. I'd hate to take her to the store w/o the doll....

I'll call her and discuss what happened to Addy and why tonight.....and if Addy is okay I think that will be her present (going to the store).
The store is a lot of fun! I went when I was much younger for a birthday gift and we did tea with our dolls and then went crazy in the store. Lol

Any ideas for my bf? He's not picky at all but he set a $100 dollar limit. I'm getting a cologne set on sale for 63 bucks including tax but need some other ideas..wanna get him a few small things but good stuff not just chocolate or candy
Is he into sports? You can never go wrong with something related to a fave team! Last year got the bf customised golf balls.. Not sure if he ever used them lol but they looked cute!

I bought my boyfriend Bean Boots (he's a total prep) and he's begging for winter socks. In the past I've gotten him watches, clothes, shoes, a new mp3 player...

I have a totally metro BF, if you can't tell.

ETA: Whoops, I mean fiance.

If you're really interested in getting them PM me. My sister works part time at Best Buy and I can see if she can set a pair aside for you...unless you're the Black Friday madness type.

Funny, my nephew works for BB, too! lol But the Black Friday deal is WAY better than the deal an employee can get on them. I've already checked. :)

My boyfriend is impossible to shop for :p his birthday is on the 24th and he'll be turning 21 but since I'm 19 I can't really go and buy him alcohol (which he doesn't want anyway) and besides, he's not a big drinker anyway. He just got a new phone and refuses to put a case on it so that's out, he won't let me buy him clothes and he only wears work out clothes 24/7 anyway. And everything he wants, he just goes and buys himself :/ any ideas for a 21 year old guy who doesn't play a sport and is super picky?!

My boyfriend is impossible to shop for :p his birthday is on the 24th and he'll be turning 21 but since I'm 19 I can't really go and buy him alcohol (which he doesn't want anyway) and besides, he's not a big drinker anyway. He just got a new phone and refuses to put a case on it so that's out, he won't let me buy him clothes and he only wears work out clothes 24/7 anyway. And everything he wants, he just goes and buys himself :/ any ideas for a 21 year old guy who doesn't play a sport and is super picky?!

Any random interest? One of my adult sons loves sriracha sauce. He was very pleased with a stocking full of sriracha crap last year. Popcorn, candy canes, stickers, tshirts, gum...

hmm that's an idea..hopefully I can find a company in Canada that does that. I hate to pay a lot in shipping.
Apple TV? I was thinking of getting one for my man but I didn't want to just get one thing so not going to get it anymore. Getting him the Invictus cologne gift set and then maybe personlazed golf balls in orange if they have it :p

Easiest high school/college age boyfriend gift ever is a wallet and fill it with gift cards to his favorite places. You can get a nice leather wallet for around $50 from Fossil, and then just add a few $5-10 gift cards to Starbucks or wherever he likes to grab food. Movie theater gift cards work too. It makes you look like a super attentive gf since you noticed all his favorite places, and it's honestly cheaper than a lot of other gifts.

Easiest high school/college age boyfriend gift ever is a wallet and fill it with gift cards to his favorite places. You can get a nice leather wallet for around $50 from Fossil, and then just add a few $5-10 gift cards to Starbucks or wherever he likes to grab food. Movie theater gift cards work too. It makes you look like a super attentive gf since you noticed all his favorite places, and it's honestly cheaper than a lot of other gifts.
Hmmm I may do this for my brother. Cool idea!

My little brother (who just turned 18) is really geeky/techy so I'm probably going to get him a few shirts and a poster from redbubble.

I'm stuck on my little sister. She's 16 and very picky about clothes, so unless she mentions something she likes, I try to stay clear. Last year I got her a monogrammed shirt and a MAC lipliner, but she hasn't mentioned anything she wants this year. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I personally like to give "experiences" as gifts. Like I bought my mom a "Paint Nite" for both of us. We'll go have dinner and drinks together and each paint a painting. It'll be nice for her to remember that even though we live hundreds of miles apart, we have the same painting hung in each of our houses to remind each other of the experience. P.S. It's a really fun thing to do as a group if you've never heard of Paint Nite. They have them all over the country: Paint Nite | Drink Creatively

For my brother's birthday (He's a huge broncos fan) I bought him tickets to a game and a broncos tshirt. That way he still had something to open on his birthday, but a bigger and more meaningful gift (since it is the experience of going together).

I think I saw someone on the boards bought an Nfinity backpack in their CPs gym colors and filled it with bows and practice gear. I think that's a really cute idea for a cheerleader. You can even stuff some certificates for tumbling privates or a gift certificate for dinner or pizza after practice. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new colors of the Nfinity bags Nfinity Sparkle Backpack | Team Cheer | girls got game

Back