OT Christmas Wishlist 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My hunter boots are the same size as my uggs. A thing about hunter boots, they do a really poor job of keeping your feet warm, so you definitely need the hunter socks as well as another pair under them. If you're uggs are snug, go up a size for the hunters.

Thanks so much! My friend actually works at Nordstrom's and told me that they have them in store so I'm going in to try on a pair this week before I tell my parents what size I need [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next summer, the US open is in Pittsburgh (my favorite place and only a few hours away) and my fiancé is a big golfer. So for christmas I got him a weekend pass for the Open. It also just so happens to fall on Father's Day weekend, and since it will be his first (real with child, not pregnant) Father's Day, I'm really excited for it and super proud of it haha.

I also got my dad a day pass for it as well. My dad has just recently started getting into golf and that's his bonding activity with my fiancé. But I didn't want to subject fiancé to spending a whole weekend outside in the sun with my dad if he decides watching isn't as much fun as playing. Haha

You beautiful beautiful angel!! Thank you so much for posting this! I had no idea that the US Open was going to be in Pittsburgh next year and that's a much better gift than a piece of clothing that I was going to give my boyfriend! I was able to get two tickets for one of the weekday events (which is what was in my budget and I know he'll be just as happy with that since I got the pass that had the air conditioning included.) you seriously rock!!!

You beautiful beautiful angel!! Thank you so much for posting this! I had no idea that the US Open was going to be in Pittsburgh next year and that's a much better gift than a piece of clothing that I was going to give my boyfriend! I was able to get two tickets for one of the weekday events (which is what was in my budget and I know he'll be just as happy with that since I got the pass that had the air conditioning included.) you seriously rock!!!
You're welcome! The air conditioning included will be nice. The women's open was in Lancaster this past July and we went for a day---holy moly it was disgustingly hot and humid. The sky also opened up into a massive thunderstorm literally within ten minutes of us calling it a day because it was so gross out.

This thread always makes me feel poor

I'm buying my mom a computer

My dad a watch

My niece uggs (ew)

My younger sister I'll give her a. $200 gift card to Sephora using my shop kicks.

My older sister gets nothing because she has a kid so both of them don't get gifts. My rule.

I don't ask for anything from my parents so I don't care what they give me....but hopefully they won't give me anything

So one niece gets a gift and the other doesn't?

I have no idea what I'm getting my parents. They aren't helpful for wants and don't really need anything.

Hubby is getting a new cologne/aftershave because the Old Spice he uses reminds me of cancer. (Long Story)

Kids each get a want, need, wear and read. They're covered.
Gift to the family is a new all in one computer.
Step-kids got an item they wanted and cash (they're older and I have to ship)
Brother - gift card
Niece 1 - Taco Bell Gift Card and an outfit
Niece 2 - Cleo De Nile and boyfriend doll and an outfit

I have no idea what I'm getting my parents. They aren't helpful for wants and don't really need anything.

Hubby is getting a new cologne/aftershave because the Old Spice he uses reminds me of cancer. (Long Story)

Kids each get a want, need, wear and read. They're covered.
Gift to the family is a new all in one computer.
Step-kids got an item they wanted and cash (they're older and I have to ship)
Brother - gift card
Niece 1 - Taco Bell Gift Card and an outfit
Niece 2 - Cleo De Nile and boyfriend doll and an outfit
Get anything with your kids pictures on it for parents. Coffee mug, blanket, key chain

So one niece gets a gift and the other doesn't?

There's only one niece. She gets a present (UGGs) and her mother (my sister ) doesn't get anything. Although they wear the same size shoe so they're welcome to share, but that's on them.

I do have 2 older half siblings and between them I have 7 nieces and nephews between the ages of 18 and 1 ..... But lol at the thought of buying them each presents

I'm having a hard time coming up with to stuff to ask for besides money.
I'm taking a month long trip to Europe in May, and there isn't really anything I don't have for the trip besides some clothes that i'd rather go and buy.
The only thing I need is some packing cubes and an adapter/converter for my phone.

I'm having a hard time coming up with to stuff to ask for besides money.
I'm taking a month long trip to Europe in May, and there isn't really anything I don't have for the trip besides some clothes that i'd rather go and buy.
The only thing I need is some packing cubes and an adapter/converter for my phone.
What kind of phone? The iPhone wall chargers will work as long as you have the right socket adapter. I don't know about other phones, but would image most are okay.

What kind of phone? The iPhone wall chargers will work as long as you have the right socket adapter. I don't know about other phones, but would image most are okay.
I have an iPhone! I'll also need one for my straightener and what not too lol

I have an iPhone! I'll also need one for my straightener and what not too lol

Just pick up a travel adapter for Europe and you'll be fine (if you're visiting us in England be warned we have different plug sockets to the rest of Europe) and you'll be fine! I usually take an extension lead with me (I will be bringing one when I visit america next week) to get the most out of my adapter haha

I do have 2 older half siblings and between them I have 7 nieces and nephews between the ages of 18 and 1 ..... But lol at the thought of buying them each presents

I'm 100% sure this is exactly why we don't get gifts from aunts and uncles! I was surprised you'd get a niece uggs bc that's not a thing that happens in my family, but then I remembered that my dad came from a family of 6 kids and then had 5 of his own, and all his other siblings had at least 3.... So that's a lot of nieces and nephews that they have! :D Each couple draws another couple to buy for and all the cousins draw one cousin, and even then it's typically gift cards now that we're older.

Back