All-Star Cnn At Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It will b airing on either July 16,17, or 18th. It's called CNN presents

Producer emailed us yesterday and said next Sunday unless something changes and that she was excited about how it was looking during editing. As stated, we have no idea what the final product will be, but our collective fingers are crossed for a good and balanced piece that shines a postive light on All Star Cheer.

If you talk to the people doing the show and look at the reports that tend to be on the show, you have to wonder exactly how they are going to present the piece. It is mostly a hard news show and they were extremely nice and professional, but seemed to be all business about everything.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/
I can't wait to see Nelson, it's a one time hour special right? Not a 3 piece series?

If you talk to the people doing the show and look at the reports that tend to be on the show, you have to wonder exactly how they are going to present the piece. It is mostly a hard news show and they were extremely nice and professional, but seemed to be all business about everything.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/presents/
Maybe they're trying to bring a lighter side to the program after they talk about more serious stuff? Hopefullyyy..

I can't wait to see Nelson, it's a one time hour special right? Not a 3 piece series?

It is one segment of a one hour show. They may have 2 or 3 segments, so 20 or 30 minutes. My understanding is that watching CheerSport through the years finally hit them upside the head with All Star Cheer and I know there was a competition amongst the production teams to "get the piece". They were very excited and I can tell you that they loved All Star Cheer. Now, whether their piece is positive or negative, I have no idea and they would never let you know anything.

It is one segment of a one hour show. They may have 2 or 3 segments, so 20 or 30 minutes. My understanding is that watching CheerSport through the years finally hit them upside the head with All Star Cheer and I know there was a competition amongst the production teams to "get the piece". They were very excited and I can tell you that they loved All Star Cheer. Now, whether their piece is positive or negative, I have no idea and they would never let you know anything.
Thanks for the insight, can't wait to watch.. and like you will be hoping for a positive piece.

are you guys talking about july this year? what channel?
sorry if these questions are stupid i just really want to see it

I have a very good feeling about this one. CNN isnt a network for drama filled reality shows.

Not entirely true...HLN is a part of CNN and you can find nightly Reality Drama shows. I loved them but the "drama" element is very present.

Cheer Extreme is a very well respected program and we all can hope that they are presented in a positive light.

LittleMiss said:
Not entirely true...HLN is a part of CNN and you can find nightly Reality Drama shows. I loved them but the "drama" element is very present.

I thought the SAME thing.

Now, whether their piece is positive or negative, I have no idea and they would never let you know anything.

I think it all boils down to this, from prior experience with all the other nitwits that have done pieces on Allstar:

Documentary: Good
"Expose": Bad

Most fall under "expose". Hoping for the best though!!!

Back