All-Star Coaches That Have Relationships With There Kids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 1, 2011
Am I The Only One In The Cheer World That Thinks Its Kinda Strange That Some Coaches Have Relationships With Some Of The Kids Once They Graduate?! Even Though They Are Adults As Of Then .... I Do Think Its Still Weird And Shouldnt Be Done!

vomit-smiley-9532.gif

One of my previous coaches at my old gym had a relationship with a cheerleader...lol.
So. Bizarre.
Another one of the reasons I left!

I want to say this has been discussed several times here on the board.

Personally if they are adults then it is what it is, creepy, but not much that I could do about it. I had a teacher who dated came out as dating a student a week after she graduated high school. They got married and everything, it was awkward.

Off topic but I must ask, is it not harder to Type Like This Instead of like this?

Personally if they are adults then it is what it is, creepy, but not much that I could do about it. I had a teacher who dated came out as dating a student a week after she graduated high school. They got married and everything, it was awkward.

Off topic but I must ask, is it not harder to Type Like This Instead of like this?
I mean i was just typing weird .....

rofldunno.gif

omg I'm sorry but I so lol'd

Back