OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
maybe you guys can help me:)
im only a sophomore but im already thinking about college. I live in so cal so yes im considering some of the UC's and CalStates. Undecided about goign out of state but i know i dont wanna stay at home:p not sure if i wanna do sorority(pros/cons?) or if i wanna stay in the dorms/get an apartment(pros/cons?) ect. i do wanna cheer in college so im considering colleges with good college teams or local all star gyms. not sure what i wanna major in... or even do after college:p i know i can't cheer forever so i gotta find something else to do with my life:) any advice? things i should know?
Top picks:
UC Santa Barbara, Louisville, U of Kentucky, U of Alabama, Cal State Fullerton, Arizona State, UC Irvine, HPU, LSU
any other schools i should consider? somewhere that offers a great atmosphere and great academics:) growing up in cali we typically only hear about in state colleges:p and i know theres some great colleges out there that ive never even heard of. if anyone could offer some suggestions or advice it'd be appreciated! thanks!

awesome! we had some super sweet girls from Theta Xi come to West Ga to help us when we colonized! Did you go to the Founders Luncheon at UGA in November?
No I didnt go :( Wish I had though! So great to meet other sisters, especially somewhere as random as Fierceboard!

Ok so me and my bestfriend decided to go to Collin college (in collin county in tx) for about 2 years to get our associate's then transfer somewhere else. One because it will be ALOT cheaper, and I really can't get in to a big university with my SAT scores....they aren't too good :( but since collin used to be a community college (just changed to a 4 year a couple years back) there aren't any dorms so were doing a lease with an apartment, but the school has a system where you have 2 people, and one person leases their bedroom and part of the utilities and the other person leases their own bedroom and the rest of the utilities, so if there's ever an issue with one of us not being able to pay our share of the lease, we don't lose the apartment. And plano (where the college is) isn't too far from where I live, (about an hour i think) but still far enough to be on my own. I feel so relieved about firguring all this out! And you can't send your app in uuntil Jan. 7 so i'm not worried at all about getting in (they dont take act or sat scores). :)

I've gotten 3 acceptances so far, just waiting to here back from 4 more schools :) (2 EA, 2 rolling)

Latest posts

Back