OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
And another plus about the school i'm going to, is that it's $348 a semester!!! Woooh! And i wont owe any student loans when im done with college! I really think I made a good choice! :cheering:

Collin College is still considered a community college according to their website and wikipedia (they only offer AS and just a couple post AS certificates) but $348 a semester is still SUPER nice for an education and it will feel great to not owe anything when you are done.

Collin College is still considered a community college according to their website and wikipedia (they only offer AS and just a couple post AS certificates) but $348 a semester is still SUPER nice for an education and it will feel great to not owe anything when you are done.
Yeah technicallly. but its a good school and im excited! :D

Still waiting to hear back from the University of Minnesota. The supsense is killing me! Lol:)

Does anyone know anything about University of South Florida? I live in Ohio (I'm a junior) but I LOVE Florida and they have physical therapy and I absolutely love the location. My mom and I are hopefully going to visit over spring break, but has anyone else looked into it?

Does anyone know anything about University of South Florida? I live in Ohio (I'm a junior) but I LOVE Florida and they have physical therapy and I absolutely love the location. My mom and I are hopefully going to visit over spring break, but has anyone else looked into it?
Ive been there once or twice when I lived in Florida. There cheerleading squad is actually pretty good, and I know a few girls that cheer there. I liked the school its really nice, but not so much the location, its not in a bad part of town but it isnt exactly good either if you understand what I mean. Everyone I know who goes there though is in love with it.

Yep! All in New England for me...I tried to go down south, but my parents weren't too fond of the idea :rolleyes:
Haha I'm forcing my parents to let me look down south. I want out. I'm excited :)

Problem for me actually is the fact that I can't think of any schools in New England I WANT to look at...

And another plus about the school i'm going to, is that it's $348 a semester!!! Woooh! And i wont owe any student loans when im done with college! I really think I made a good choice! :cheering:

Is the $348 what you have to pay after scholarships? Or to take just one class or something

Is the $348 what you have to pay after scholarships? Or to take just one class or something
I think it's tuition for one semester, which would be around 30 hours maybe? Idk i haven't looked too far into it that's just what my friend told me that goes there.

I think it's tuition for one semester, which would be around 30 hours maybe? Idk i haven't looked too far into it that's just what my friend told me that goes there.
A think those hours may be a little off, I dont know bout this school actually but I do know at my school if you go over 18 hours you have to have special permission. A average semester is 15 hours.

Back