OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't think we do since I've never heard of it. You may not know the answer to this but is it something the school pays or subscribes to, or could I get it on my own?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I believe the school needs to subscribe to it, but I would ask your guidance counselor as it's really a fantastic resource. That and the US News Colleges (that you can subscribe to yourself).

@cheernerd5678 collegeboard.com has a thing to help you pick colleges! You input your scores GPA location and lots of other things you can do like "small" college etc. A whole list will come up. Also I had a 32 act too and I even got offered a full ride because of that.

My mom wants me to look more seriously into schools like right now so that I can write them on my ACT, because a lot of scholarships require you to put the school as one of your top 4 in order to be eligible. But how do I do that? I have SO many emails and brochures and such from colleges that I've just been setting aside and I have no idea where to start :help: anyone have any advice? the main problem is I don't know what I want to be so it's hard to pick a school, but I really do need to narrow down my options before I take the ACT again
college prowler FOR SURE. It was the most helpful website for me!

No way, girl! Ahhhh so awesome to meet another person in the same position as me! My SAT score didn't make the the scholarship cut off either, but I filled out the scholarship application in hopes to even get just a little something somehow? I NEED to go to bama! Hahaha. Im sayin' a big 'ol hello to student loans as well!

i'm going to alabama too!!

Does anyone know anything about pursuing a degree in Human Resources? I want to become a Human Resources Manager, and I'm currently a Business major. I'm looking at the course description for the Human Resources Major and it seems a lot more do-able in terms of my skill set. I'm afraid I'm going to struggle a lot, maybe too much, when working towards an MBA. However, I'm scared that a degree in Human Resources is too narrow. Maybe a certain minor would eliminate that problem? I'm just completely lost. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says both are fine.. But I really just want to make the right decision. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated :)

Does anyone know anything about pursuing a degree in Human Resources? I want to become a Human Resources Manager, and I'm currently a Business major. I'm looking at the course description for the Human Resources Major and it seems a lot more do-able in terms of my skill set. I'm afraid I'm going to struggle a lot, maybe too much, when working towards an MBA. However, I'm scared that a degree in Human Resources is too narrow. Maybe a certain minor would eliminate that problem? I'm just completely lost. The Bureau of Labor Statistics says both are fine.. But I really just want to make the right decision. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated :)

My major is currently Business Administration with a minor in Human Resource Management. Is there anyway you could combine the two like I did? Simply majoring in Business Ad is so broad, but having a HR minor helps narrow it down. Like my advisor said, you can never be too specific (specialized)!

My major is currently Business Administration with a minor in Human Resource Management. Is there anyway you could combine the two like I did? Simply majoring in Business Ad is so broad, but having a HR minor helps narrow it down. Like my advisor said, you can never be too specific (specialized)!
Or can you do a Business Admin major with an emphasis on HR? Not sure if your school does that or not.

Or can you do a Business Admin major with an emphasis on HR? Not sure if your school does that or not.
The school I'm looking into has Human Resources Management just as a major and not a minor. But they have Business Administration as a minor so maybe that would work? Thanks a lot to both of you :)

currently tied with ole miss
Obviously biased because I go to Mizzou and you should go wherever is the right fit for you, but I honestly believe that MU is the greatest place on earth. Let me know if you have any questions about it here. I'm in my fifth year here and hopefully will be here two more!

Obviously biased because I go to Mizzou and you should go wherever is the right fit for you, but I honestly believe that MU is the greatest place on earth. Let me know if you have any questions about it here. I'm in my fifth year here and hopefully will be here two more!
I'm sure I'll think of plenty of questions, I'll definitely let you know! :)

Well I toured MTSU and I LOVE it :) Went to a cheer practice too and I loved the environment of it, everyone was so friendly and they look like they have a ton of fun! The coach is also really nice :) I think I found my new home!! But, if I make cheer I would have to move down there in May almost right after I graduate. :( are summer classes a good idea for a upcoming freshman? Or should I just wait to start in the fall with everyone else?

Back