All-Star Competition Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my team wears fake lashes. at first, it was kinda weird, but for me, it's like putting on a costume and then going to perform. idk makes me feel more confident and larger than life haha

Has anyone used the amazing make up remover towel, that is suppose to work with just water? It sounds like it would be a great thing to toss in a backpack, but I really don't want to waste $20 on a towel,if it doesn't work.

I've used the little squares where you just add water. Personally I didn't like them when I had to wipe my eyes of makeup. The stuff got in my eyes and burned :(

Has anyone used the amazing make up remover towel, that is suppose to work with just water? It sounds like it would be a great thing to toss in a backpack, but I really don't want to waste $20 on a towel,if it doesn't work.
I think I have this, my friend gave me two towel/cloth things that she said were for taking off makeup. They work great and she said you only need to wash them about once a month. I wash it more often though because they start to smell.
jr90cm.jpg

I think I have this, my friend gave me two towel/cloth things that she said were for taking off makeup. They work great and she said you only need to wash them about once a month. I wash it more often though because they start to smell.
That's it, thank you for your input! If they actually work, then I don't mind buying a couple. Thanks again! :)

I'm pretty sure my kid would flip out if I tried to put glue near her eye! I know some gyms use them but I've never seen them required anywhere...except in the 90's when glitter makeup was all the rage. Then you had teams with those glittery lips, lids, and giant eyelashes to match the giant cheer curl wiglet.[/QUOTE]

*cringes at the memory of that whole look* :confused: Nothing was more awkward than your hair piece, basically your whole ponytail, falling off while you're stretching before warmups. I can't tell you how many times I had to frantically re-attached my hair piece so I didn't have to warmup with a little nub on the top of my head while being blinded and choked by glitter.

Also, for those of you that are new to fake eyelashes, I suggest cutting the pieces into thirds. Then use tweezers to put each section on. It will make it so much easier for you and your CP

I've struggled with acne for about 10 years now. I tried every OTC imaginable and multiple prescription medications. One thing I discovered recently was a tinted BB cream. I started using it as a daily moisturizer but it still gives me great coverage so I've stopped using foundation entirely and use only the BB cream. It's made a whirlwind of a difference!

If you don't mind me asking, What brand BB cream do you use?

BEST secret weapon for long lasting makeup - MODEL IN A BOTTLE matte setting spray! I swear by it! Mist it on after you're done with your makeup and it will not come off, your eye shadow won't crease, ect. Kind of like hairspray for your face? Makes everything stay put! It's made my makeup last a couple days and I know others who use it for that for competition weekends as well. I wouldn't use it for 'everyday', but it's an incredible product for competitions and special occasions when you need your CP's makeup to last!
Model in a Bottle Original Makeup Setting Spray - 1.7 oz: Amazon.com
0ma5UT.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, What brand BB cream do you use?

I just bought the Neutrogena brand at Walgreen's to give it a try and that's what I've been using since. I may go to Sephora next time I need some and see what they have.

I just bought the Neutrogena brand at Walgreen's to give it a try and that's what I've been using since. I may go to Sephora next time I need some and see what they have.
Sephora have a great one that I absolutely swear by. And they do a fantastic tinted moisturizer too.

Latest posts

Back