All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with you (even though those were the days when i strictly read the boards without an account:oops: ) but there was a whole different crew of characters posting then. While i enjoy reading what a lot of the new people have to say, the boards seemed like a much more, close-knit group back then. and i miss reading the opinions of some of the real "veteran" posters who have disappeared a bit.
I agree! No offense to the current posters. I was just closer to the people who posted back then. I've taken time off here and there but have ended up back here more recently since I have a job where I stare at a computer screen for hours. I hope more of those people end up making their way back!

I miss the fireceboard back when everyone had just came over from the pro x boards :( met and made some of the greatest friends that I still talk to :)

If you have less than 100 shimmies I count you out as irrelevant, unless I see you post something with substance.

I cannot stand the people that shimmy everything, shark dad, kingston, and acedad post...especially when its irrelevant

I still cant just go up to people and say hey Im pullandpray from the boards...its like pulling teeth for me

I stalk PullandPray23 on Twitter because I started following him during UCA College nationals last year and forgot. Sorry dude. Also you are hilarious sometimes.

I also check Fierceboard EVERYWHERE.

And whilst I have my own profile photo up I'm always worried someone I know will see what I'm posting and make the connection.

Here's a real confession, and I was here the day this board started.

I cringe a little bit when people ask a question and people say use the search bar in a rude way. It doesn't bother me if it's said in a helpful manner, but when it's meant to be rude it makes me cringe. Everyone doesn't "live" here and some people are new, and I'm afraid they get scared off when people are rude to them. Usually the thread turns into an OMG Becky, I can't believe how she didn't even try the search bar for 2 pages. It makes us look mean and rude and unhelpful and perpetuates the misconception that cheerleaders are snotty brats.

This website is overwhelming, there are a lot of sections, forums, and pictures, I sometimes have a hard time navigating and I've been here since day one.

Never mind the fact that the search function is crap and the thing that's easier is to just google the topic + fierce board.

When I'm on fierceboard at school I hide my screen when people try to look at what I'm doing. 1/2 because I know they'll think I'm a crazed cheerleader reading about new chants, cheers &other things HS cheerleaders do and 1/2 because even if they semi understand I still have to explain what allstar really is compared to HS.

When I'm on fierceboard at school I hide my screen when people try to look at what I'm doing. 1/2 because I know they'll think I'm a crazed cheerleader reading about new chants, cheers &other things HS cheerleaders do and 1/2 because even if they semi understand I still have to explain what allstar really is compared to HS.
One time I got in trouble because "computers are only for school use"
But I do this too! Especially when I'm looking at the "Fierce Photos!" thread or the "New Uniforms" spread. Because then people think i'm crazy looking at random cheer pics.

One time I got in trouble because "computers are only for school use"
But I do this too! Especially when I'm looking at the "Fierce Photos!" thread or the "New Uniforms" spread. Because then people think i'm crazy looking at random cheer pics.
Haha exactly! And of course I go to a conservative, uniform-wearing, Lutheran school looking at different uniforms showing their midriffs. I'm pretty sure people think I'm a crazy obsessed cheerleader.

Back