All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-I don't post on fierceboard that often, but I read it all the time.
-If I don't go on fierceboard for a few days, I feel overwhelmed by all the threads I have to read when I log on again.
-I really miss ztaprincess! (or woahdeedle, or whoever she was!)

I downloaded tapatalk just for fierceboard.

Whenever i have to wait somewhere (supermarket, doc) i check fierceboard.

Sometimes i am too lazy to read "the whole thread".

I write post, re-read them and erase, because i think they are not nice (especially in the uniforms-thread :oops: )

- I don't post that much because I'm afraid of what people will think/say or that someone will attack me.
- I kinda wish I did post more so that I could make more friends on here and met more people at Worlds.
- I started reading fierceboard my senior year of high school (4 years ago) but didn't start posting until the last two years or so. I never did allstar in high school, but reading fierceboard really made me want to, so last year I was determined to finally do it so I joined an Open 4 team over an hour away from my college.
- Awkward confession: @ Rudags filled in on my team last year at Jamfest Indy because of an injury, but I was too shy to say anything to him, not that he would have known me from here anyway.:oops:

HC at gym just got on Twitter. Now, you know he is going to end up over here eventually. He is doing crazy good things with our program, but he a triple A personality. What if I ever feel the need to say something? Never tell about Fierce Board, but on Twitter my FB name is not my username but it's listed on my page. I'm sure the gym and the coach so far have kind of scratched their heads as to what notyourcheermom means on Twitter.

Whenever I see your username, I think....you're killin' me smalls.

Which is only because of your username. Which I read as Biggie smalls, like the rapper.
I read it as biggie smalls, too. But I'm a court reporter, so I had myself convinced that it said Beuge which eu is I in steno and then the e would be Big-E but then today noticed that it's Buege. So. . .

I have fierce board open all day on my computer at work, and actually get irritated if threads don't update every 3 seconds with something new :oops:

I'm 90% certain that no one here knows who I am when I post because I still just lurk so much. I wish I was more known, but I'm not

I likely will never meet another fierce boarder, and it depresses me. My team doesn't travel to the US, and I'll be my car that teams will never travel here

Confession: I think there should be a filter for 2+ year posters to write in this thread.. You don't even know what a being a fierce boarder is until you've experienced worlds, NCA, etc. a couple times around.

Back