All-Star "cover Up" Shirts...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

These babies are gonna sell like CRAZY at Worlds!!!!

(I hope with everything going on - Everyone can appreciate the amazing laugh I got when I received this)

427777_371670136206945_100000918868341_1131195_1078630846_n.jpg
please get these for our team next year!!

i know im not saying that they havent been around.
i just dont understand how crop tops affect placements youre in it for the athleticsm. if anyone can say that theyre in it for the short skirts and tops.
im a little weird but honestly i feel way more comfortable and confident in a half top then i ever have in a full top add on the sparkles and a big bow and im feeling amazing

Personally I think the crop top looks cleaner. Granted some of the uniforms have gotten carried away with lack of material and I am not opposed to some kind of rule on it, but the whole image rule in general is way out of line. As for the full length tops, I do not oppose them, but if thats going to be the majority top, then someone needs to do something about making sure they fit properly. I would rather see the midriff exposed in a crop top, then have the full length ride up at the first high V and skin is showing just a little bit and it seems the athlete spends the routine pulling down the top!

According to Wikipedia...

A cover-up is an attempt, whether successful or not, to conceal evidence of wrong-doing, error, incompetence or other embarrassing information. In a passive cover-up information is simply not provided; in an active cover-up deception is used.

The expression is usually applied to people in positions of authority who abuse their power to avoid or silence criticism or to deflect guilt of wrongdoing. Those who initiate a cover up (or their allies) may be responsible for a misdeed, a breach of trust or duty or a crime.

Back