OT Creative Make-up Styles For Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
If you're looking for something for a whole team to do, I say just give a color scheme and let the cheerleader decide. I hate when team's have cookie-cutter make up and it looks good on one or two girls but then looks not-so-hot on other girls. I say tell them the colors, and let them do what looks good for their eye color, shape and size. But that idea is mainly good for older girls since they are the one's who wear make up and know what looks good on them.

If it's for younger girls, I would say nothing too much or too showy since they are still little girls. You don't want them looking too fake, like those little girls on Toddlers and Tiaras. Hahahah. Maybe just a little mascara and a shadow that is a color of your team, but nothing TOO bright. More of a subtle version of a color of the team. And then some cute blush and a lip gloss. :)

we LOVE Xotic Eyes! I cant tell you how many times we got stopped at cheersport by parents, kids, even the hair show people, lol! It is a custom sticker that you just place on the lid, then fill in with glitter. I know some people might think it is a little "too much", but we love them - and they are so quick and easy!

If you're looking for something for a whole team to do, I say just give a color scheme and let the cheerleader decide. I hate when team's have cookie-cutter make up and it looks good on one or two girls but then looks not-so-hot on other girls. I say tell them the colors, and let them do what looks good for their eye color, shape and size. But that idea is mainly good for older girls since they are the one's who wear make up and know what looks good on them.

If it's for younger girls, I would say nothing too much or too showy since they are still little girls. You don't want them looking too fake, like those little girls on Toddlers and Tiaras. Hahahah. Maybe just a little mascara and a shadow that is a color of your team, but nothing TOO bright. More of a subtle version of a color of the team. And then some cute blush and a lip gloss. :)

Thats kinda what we do... no glitter for us lol!

Back