OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i hatteeee that cathy was just like, we're not going to vegas.

like, seriously? if a cheer mom just came up and said, yeah we're not going to this competition because we dont really feel like it, there would be serious issues.

Whyyyy does Cathy think shes so special :mad:

i hatteeee that cathy was just like, we're not going to vegas.

like, seriously? if a cheer mom just came up and said, yeah we're not going to this competition because we dont really feel like it, there would be serious issues.

Whyyyy does Cathy think shes so special :mad:
thats exactly what i thought

I like maddie and her mom... I feel like the other parents are snooty to her because she is so good. I feel like the special treatment she get comes on abby's part and has nothing to do with her mom. So I don't dislike her for it!! But that's just me I can understand why people don't like her I just personally don't feel that way!!

Agree! Maddie is special and her mom is very easy going and allows Abby to be the teacher unlike most of the other moms. If she gets "special treatment" then so be it. It is actually refreshing considering I see parents demand things all the time and teachers/coaches allow them to get away with it. Abby doesn't let the dance moms have their way. Abby sees the raw talent and drive in Maddie and she is smart in doing what she does with her. Your best dancers/students can make or break you so you don't want to piss them off.

Poor Nia! She needs some help with her facials. She tries too hard and I think it takes away from her dancing.

I believe Chloe and Maddie are great dancers. In fact,they (as in the older girls, the younger girls aren't there yet that's all) all are. If they weren't they wouldn't be on the show about them. However that being said I don't like routing for Maddie. Chloe has a better attitude about the whole thing. She says she works hard and would love to win however she doesn't put that pressure all on herself. Maddie annoys me when she says "I always win. I'm a perfectionist."

Someone please agree with me that they felt annoyed at Melissa for asking Maddie's "biggest competitor" Juliana if she was a good tumbler and then answering for Maddie that "my little Maddie is a great little tumbler"

I believe Chloe and Maddie are great dancers. In fact,they (as in the older girls, the younger girls aren't there yet that's all) all are. If they weren't they wouldn't be on the show about them. However that being said I don't like routing for Maddie. Chloe has a better attitude about the whole thing. She says she works hard and would love to win however she doesn't put that pressure all on herself. Maddie annoys me when she says "I always win. I'm a perfectionist."

Someone please agree with me that they felt annoyed at Melissa for asking Maddie's "biggest competitor" Juliana if she was a good tumbler and then answering for Maddie that "my little Maddie is a great little tumbler"

Girl you better preach!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!

You aren't the only one!!!! UGH I just wanted to slap Melissa!!!

Maddie annoys me when she says "I always win. I'm a perfectionist."

What would you rather her say instead? They did say she was undefeated in her solos so that means she wins all of the time. . If I remember correctly she actually said "My mom said im a perfectionist" If that’s what people tell her what else is she supposed to believe?

I personally love maddie. I think she’s the best dancer technically and shows the most emotion in her performances. Don’t get me wrong I like the others girls (minus Nia :/ ) to but she just always stands out to me.

I agree It was kind of a weird question for melissa to ask. I wonder was it really that awkward silence after lol By the way she said Mackenzie was a great tumbler not maddie.

What would you rather her say instead? They did say she was undefeated in her solos so that means she wins all of the time. . If I remember correctly she actually said "My mom said im a perfectionist" If that’s what people tell her what else is she supposed to believe?

I personally love maddie. I think she’s the best dancer technically and shows the most emotion in her performances. Don’t get me wrong I like the others girls (minus Nia :/ ) to but she just always stands out to me.

I agree It was kind of a weird question for melissa to ask. I wonder was it really that awkward silence after lol By the way she said Mackenzie was a great tumbler not maddie.

I just wish maddies mom would get maddies head off cloud nine. Yes she is the best dancer in their studio technically, but im getting quite annoyed with her and her mothers remarks about how good she is. I believe the mom yes should tell her daughter that she is good, but heck she should also be a toughest cridit and biggest fan. I may be more of a Maddie fan if her mom would tell her that she may be the best at this competition in her age group but there's alwayssssssss someone better so she should keep striving for perfection because her comments "I'm the best" are starting to make her look cocky in my eyes. But that's just my opinion. & don't get me wrong Maddie gives me life when she dances, her passion is obvious! I would never walk around saying I'm the best jumper in my gym, yeah I know my jumps are pretty good but heck I also know someone else wants that front row in jumps so I can't just settle. But I love this show...I'd kill for jersey cheer to come back and take over lifetime :)

Back