OT Dance Moms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What would you rather her say instead? They did say she was undefeated in her solos so that means she wins all of the time. . If I remember correctly she actually said "My mom said im a perfectionist" If that’s what people tell her what else is she supposed to believe?

I'm not saying it's her fault for saying that, but did say it on several episodes that she does consider herself to be a perfectionist and I don't blame her for saying that when everyone around her is saying she is.
However it wouldn't hurt to be a little modest. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying it's her fault for saying that, but did say it on several episodes that she does consider herself to be a perfectionist and I don't blame her for saying that when everyone around her is saying she is.
However it wouldn't hurt to be a little modest. That's all I'm saying.
That girl doesn't have an ounce of modest in her body. And I'm surprised she hasn't gotten a flipper yet, like on Toddlers and Tiaras.

i was thinking the exact same thing! the "Single ladies" would give them a run for their money. lol

If you watch the current promo stuff they are doing on morning shows, ViVi is not with the group but MacKenzie is. I don't think Cathy is even at the studio anymore now that taping is over. I read the recaps of the show at tvgasm.com and the recapper is a dance mom. She confirmed that most of the time Chloe/Maddie are not in the same age group, also other studios have labeled that dance "The Children of the Corn" routine and have said the whole routine is amazing. She also mentioned that by having the two little ones in the routine they were able to drop down in age group and compete against younger kids...not exactly fair.
The Precision girls (who are not at Precision anymore) are by far better dancers then the ALDC ones, I would love to see them go against each other in a comp. I also thought that "Electricity" was way more inappropriate then the Single Ladies dance. Those girls dropped it down a few times but they didn't smack their bottoms or do stripper splits to the crowd.
I noticed when watching that episode that their Electricity costumes are the same ones as the other girls' Single Ladies costumes, just in a different color!

309692_245822312125954_100000945613385_694325_2004421_n.jpg

I learned how to do the thing that Brooke does! :) does anybody have any tips on making it better and teaching my friend how to do this? THANKS! :)

I think that Maddie is being interviewed when she is saying things and that she is responding to questions and being "led" to give sound bites that continue the theme of being full of herself. She is a pretty young child and has years of maturity to gain. I am not saying she couldn't stand to be a little more modest. Just my opinion!

i hatteeee that cathy was just like, we're not going to vegas.

like, seriously? if a cheer mom just came up and said, yeah we're not going to this competition because we dont really feel like it, there would be serious issues.

Whyyyy does Cathy think shes so special :mad:

Don't get me wrong, I can NOT STAND Cathy...but in that particular instance I had to agree with her. At least the way it was presented on the show. If my daughter's coach came up to me after a competition and said "Hey guess what! We're not going home. We're flying somewhere else and competing again!" I might say the same thing?!? So yes, if I just decide not to go to a comp there would be "serious issues" but if they try to make me FLY somewhere without telling me WAAAAAY in advance there would be serious issues too.

But I don't like Cathy. At all. I think she is outside of her everloving mind.

Does maddie have a black eye in that preview for next week ... Did y'all see that!!?

i thought it was makeup?
Hmm
Idk I guess we will see girl!
I'm obsessed it's crazy! My daughter can't wait to watch it every wednesday when she gets home from tumbling!! She tells me like to 20 times so I don't forget it's on!!

Back