All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA Panthers

CA Wildcats

That background with all the presents is kind of weird and distracting...

I think Panthers' routine has the potential to be awesome. It's well constructed and choreographed.
But their building skills are just so messy that it's kind of hard to judge at the moment, although of course that's understandable for December... And there's something a little off about the dance.

Last edited:
That background with all the presents is kind of weird and distracting...

I think Panthers' routine has the potential to be awesome. It's really well constructed and choreographed.
But their building skills are just so messy that it's kind of hard to judge at the moment, although of course that's understandable for December..
Took the words right out of my mouth. It is my favorite routine from them in a long time and I love all of the elements! Just needs a lot of polishing and I think they will do damage.

Panther's dance makes me cringe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ugh agreed. And usually no matter how I feel about their routine, Panthers' dances are among my favorite. It's awful and robotic looking with zero personality or exciting elements. I feel like the music rules have a bit to do with that (hard to connect with a song you never heard) but other teams adapted so idk. I hope it evolves with them this season and improves.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It is my favorite routine from them in a long time and I love all of the elements! Just needs a lot of polishing and I think they will do damage.

I agree. It's a routine that could take the top spot. But, it's the little things: their flexibility, energy and the dance.

As of today, I'm still in love with Stars. F5 is amazing. They both have moments where I go, "Wow." SE is cool, but they're not blowing me away; and Orange looked better today. They had great energy and tumbling.

I'm feeling like this is going to be the year of the amazing, clean, transitions. If you don't transition into and out of your stunts and pyramid in some innovative way, you gonna look dull.

Thanks for the videos. Can't wait for tomorrow!

ugh agreed. And usually no matter how I feel about their routine, Panthers' dances are among my favorite. It's awful and robotic looking with zero personality or exciting elements. I feel like the music rules have a bit to do with that (hard to connect with a song you never heard) but other teams adapted so idk. I hope it evolves with them this season and improves.
The team looks a tad young compared to what it usually looks like (or maybe im just getting older??) Maybe they havent developed the signature BABS sass yet?

I love their routine though. Cant wait to see what their season will look like.

Back