All-Star December 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Seeing people stunting on cement just gives me so much anxiety...

And basket tosses too?! :eek:
I believe a flyer was injured on Cheetahs and taken out on a stretcher last night.
As a parent I have no idea what type of warm ups are going on and I'm trusting it will be safe.

It's is apart of there style and it increases their performance score also demonstrates confident throughout the routine. I personally find it very entertaining. Others teams are starting to add this into there stunts like Cheer Athletic Panthers, Cali Lady Bullets, Cali Aces

A part of not apart of, it changes the whole thing.

You find it entertaining. Many of us find it tacky and inappropriate.

It's is apart of there style and it increases their performance score also demonstrates confident throughout the routine. I personally find it very entertaining. Others teams are starting to add this into there stunts like Cheer Athletic Panthers, Cali Lady Bullets, Cali Aces

I haven't seen any of those teams do what Diamonds are doing. Lol. Confidence can be shown without the distracting body movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe a flyer was injured on Cheetahs and taken out on a stretcher last night.
As a parent I have no idea what type of warm ups are going on and I'm trusting it will be safe.
Based on the release form they were extremely worried about negligence :confused::mad:

Back