All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2ey9a21.jpg
I was scrolling through this thread pretty fast and when I saw these my first thought was "Oh god, please no." Soooo relieved that it's a joke!

Well, going by all the comments it seems that the girls want this design. So either someone spilled to them all or they all have REALLY bad taste LOL
Can you make it beyond hideous? Like add some crazy neckline and a cutout in the back and mesh on the skort and give them some blinged out faux butt pockets? Just take every awful trend and throw it on the uni.
We should have a contest where we try to design the ugliest uniforms imaginable.

Because it's the holidays and I'm procrastinating from doing housework, I thought I'd give our uni a redesign incorporating a sports bra into it. The discussion in the new uni thread got me a-thinkin' and this is what I came up with. The star on the full top is mesh as I wanted to see if mesh could be done well and not just plonked into a design without any real function. I really like it, I just wish we were due for a uni change, but sadly we're not :(

28uh4r8.jpg

(Eta: the back is one big cutout for the sports bra back, I don't know if it us all that clear from first look)
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Love the bra in the back and the mesh star, although not sure functionally how that would work unless its a 1 piece uniform. I know this is a just for fun design tweak, but I think there should be blue on the shoulders. Tweaked it and uploading a pic.
28uh4r8_copy.jpg

s6kmms.jpg

*Bringing old thread back* But I was doing nothing and decided to design a full top uniform for the team I coach. The star on the back is a cutout so teams can have their choice of color pop out (if they want/have a team color). The rhinestones are pretty small but I put them over and under the star on the sleeves. I wish my team could wear this haha :( :)

s6kmms.jpg

*Bringing old thread back* But I was doing nothing and decided to design a full top uniform for the team I coach. The star on the back is a cutout so teams can have their choice of color pop out (if they want/have a team color). The rhinestones are pretty small but I put them over and under the star on the sleeves. I wish my team could wear this haha :( :)
These are really nice, and would look great as a half top!

hey fierce boarders!
Earlier I asked for a uniform design for my school team, and then went on a limb and designed my own…

My coach likes it… and wants me to design a male version… but I'm stuck! can anyone help a little?
It would be very appreciated! <3

ETA: Sorry the picture is SO big!!
and also, its a collegiate style uniform!!!

hey fierce boarders!
Earlier I asked for a uniform design for my school team, and then went on a limb and designed my own…

My coach likes it… and wants me to design a male version… but I'm stuck! can anyone help a little?
It would be very appreciated! <3

ETA: Sorry the picture is SO big!!
and also, its a collegiate style uniform!!!

Hey!
This uniform looks like it would transfer over really well to a guys uniform.
Here's my take on it - I just used the picture of your girls uniform which is why this male has quite a feminine body ;)

jubqqh.jpg

The back of the uniform is supposed to be like Gymtyme Black's at Worlds 2013 - they had a similar back as your design for the girls uniform so did this for the guys.

e1cdg0.jpg

Jaylen's old gym in Tennessee is Clarksville Cheer Extreme

Referred to as CCE

They are panthers. Their colors are purple and gold.

Today the owner posted this

edu6e8yb.jpg

I spoke with her and that's why I'm posting it on here. I know some of these creations are just fabulous! If any of y'all want to design a uniform to help her get a jump start on the new season! Im sure she would be so thankful.

Here is the current uniform which is now in it's third year
4ajyga7y.jpg

If you look to the side of that picture you see someone back and it says "Carpe Diem" it was put on there to honor a former cheerleader who passed away. If you want to use that in some way your free to, if not that's ok.

Just so you can get an idea here is the uniform from the prior seasons
e5y5a8a9.jpg

You can work with any of the colors. In the top uniform you see the "Claw" marks behind the diagonal CCE. That is the logo but it doesn't have to be like that! just have fun and post them please!

I'm sure she will follow uniform guidelines but she does have sr teams so you can do whatever top makes you happy or both!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back