All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here you go. Attached is a concept with all the bells and whistles. I've shown it in 2 different necklines just to give you an idea of how the neckline can really change the feel of the design.

Contact us if you're interested in looking at other options! Hope you like it!
AC-Uniform_Render-OPTA_zps317b1486.jpg

AC-Uniform_Render-OPTB_zps0e83ab84.jpg
wow!! :cloud9:

I don't charge for designs. Generally we design with the intention that uniforms will be ordered through Full Swag. Sometimes I do get some inspiration and if I have some free time I'll check on here to see if anyone is looking for some ideas and I'll help if I can. I certainly don't mind sharing ideas and if someone wants to copy it, then I take that as a compliment.

Full Swag specializes in dye sub cheerleading uniforms and we are trying to change people's view of dye sub. Dye sub has had a bad reputation for looking cheap, looking dull, looking over the top and tacky. While I do agree, that there could probably be a whole fan page on dye sub gone wrong, done right, dye sub could look just as good as traditional uniforms but much more comfortable.

how much do you charge for designs full swag?

I don't charge for designs. Generally we design with the intention that uniforms will be ordered through Full Swag. Sometimes I do get some inspiration and if I have some free time I'll check on here to see if anyone is looking for some ideas and I'll help if I can. I certainly don't mind sharing ideas and if someone wants to copy it, then I take that as a compliment.

Full Swag specializes in dye sub cheerleading uniforms and we are trying to change people's view of dye sub. Dye sub has had a bad reputation for looking cheap, looking dull, looking over the top and tacky. While I do agree, that there could probably be a whole fan page on dye sub gone wrong, done right, dye sub could look just as good as traditional uniforms but much more comfortable.
How much does a uniform from Full Swag cost (estimate)?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey guys - the Cheer Cup Allstars is a new program. If anyone wants to have a go at designing something I would love some inspiration!
INFORMATION:
Program: Cheer Cup Allstars
Colors: Red, Black, White
All the teams have the word "Stars" in their name. So I would like to see what you can come up with and the word Stars on the front. You can do a sublimation uniform if you want to.

Mini/Youth/Junior team Preferences:
Skirt
Full Top
Rhinestone (a little bling)

Senior team Preferences:
Skirt
Crop Top

SUBMITTING DESIGN: Submit your design via The Fierce Board, Twitter, or Email
Twitter: Tag @cheer_cup
Email: [email protected]

Ranges from $125-$200 for the full set depending on whether you want just a plain dye sub uniform, rhinestones added and mystique metallic detailing.

do you do Cheer Leotards that we can wear shorts over? We're a full top program and are tired of girls constantly having to pull their shirts back down?

CC-AllStars-Senior_Render_zpse7ef48bd.jpg

Here you go :D

Hey guys - the Cheer Cup Allstars is a new program. If anyone wants to have a go at designing something I would love some inspiration!
INFORMATION:
Program: Cheer Cup Allstars
Colors: Red, Black, White
All the teams have the word "Stars" in their name. So I would like to see what you can come up with and the word Stars on the front. You can do a sublimation uniform if you want to.

Mini/Youth/Junior team Preferences:
Skirt
Full Top

Senior team Preferences:
Skirt
Crop Top

SUBMITTING DESIGN: Submit your design via The Fierce Board, Twitter, or Email
Twitter: Tag @cheer_cup
Email: [email protected]

Ranges from $125-$200 for the full set depending on whether you want just a plain dye sub uniform, rhinestones added and mystique metallic detailing.

Do y'all do practice wear as well? And what are the price ranges on shorts, bras and tanks?

New Gym here. Looking at uniforms. We looked at one company for sublimation, bit once we saw one of the designs we considered at a competition it looked stretched out at the skirt bottom from warm ups and jumps and the tips seemed to be kinda baggy bunching unflatteringly.

Parents want to order with room to grow due to the price of uniforms but as coaches we want a clean look. How do you get the best of both with sublimation?

Sent from my HTCONE using Fierce Board mobile app

New Gym here. Looking at uniforms. We looked at one company for sublimation, bit once we saw one of the designs we considered at a competition it looked stretched out at the skirt bottom from warm ups and jumps and the tips seemed to be kinda baggy bunching unflatteringly.

Parents want to order with room to grow due to the price of uniforms but as coaches we want a clean look. How do you get the best of both with sublimation?

This is an excellent question. I cringe when I see a little girl walking around in a uniform that looks like it was ordered for her big sister. Order to their measurements...uniforms stretch! I have seen girls never grow into a current uniform because the gym got a new one and the one they had Never fit.

I can personally say Full Swag (@Vil 's company) is great for sublimation. Ours being the first uniforms done by his company, they weren't 100% perfect, but he's done a bunch for my (now former) gym and they've been great. Everyone who wears them says they're comfy, never really look faded or stretched like the material can tend to. Not 100% sure about growing room to be honest, but the material on ours stretched rather far without ever looking like it was being stretched. Not the coolest/most breathable, but it's a bit of a price to pay for the comfort and ease.

Back