All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just woke up in such a bad mood for work and saw these and they made my day that much better! I'll show them to our coach tonight. Thank you soooo much!!!
No problem! And I forgot to add two important notes:

1) If you order fewer than six uniform sets, you have to pay an extra $15 per set.

2) The square front neckline uniform has a really cool customization option: the vendor can put cross-back straps on the back of the shell for an extra $5.

I loved making these, and I'm glad you like them!

I recently started a freelance design business! Designing practice wear, shirts and uniforms for all types of athletic teams! If any team in your school or gym is in need of practice clothes or a new uniform have the coach or gym owner contact me! I offer some very competitive pricing and also manage all of your production needs. The production company produces some amazing quality clothes with even more amazing prices! I'd love to design for you and your team! I have designed for high school teams in the NY area and for Platinum Athletics out of New York. I have also worked with a fellow cheer extreme coach to help him create a perfect look for his team!

Feel free to check out my website, it has all my contact info and some pictures of my designs- Www.Ashleyscheerycreations.webs.com

And email with any questions or inquiries!- [email protected]

I hope to do business with some of y'all in the future! <3

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey guys so my college team is trying to get new uniforms and I would love it if anybody would come up with a design for us. It's New Jersey City University (NJCU) and out colors are green and gold. Out previous uniforms were this so there's that. Lol anything would really be an improvement.

Found this one in a catalog but I really liked it with your school colors!

bje8bd.jpg

Hey guys so my college team is trying to get new uniforms and I would love it if anybody would come up with a design for us. It's New Jersey City University (NJCU) and out colors are green and gold. Out previous uniforms were this so there's that. Lol anything would really be an improvement.
Just off the top of my head, there's a uniform in the Varsity catalog, mainly white with green, gold, and a little black that I just love. Can't remember the page number but I'm pretty sure the top says GREENUP, in case that will help you find it.

No problem! And I forgot to add two important notes:

1) If you order fewer than six uniform sets, you have to pay an extra $15 per set.

2) The square front neckline uniform has a really cool customization option: the vendor can put cross-back straps on the back of the shell for an extra $5.

I loved making these, and I'm glad you like them!
The square front neckline is my favorite one too. I'm so excited to take these to practice tonight. Thank you again and I'll let you know how everything turns out.

The square front neckline is my favorite one too. I'm so excited to take these to practice tonight. Thank you again and I'll let you know how everything turns out.
Your welcome! And the square neckline is also my favorite (hence why I did 3 versions of it). Hope everyone likes them!

Since everyone is a pro in designing uniforms, maybe you could help us. The Austrian nationalteam wants to compete at the ICU Worlds in April. We currently have very old school and very ugly uniforms - now we want new ones - sublimated preferred it doesnt matter if fulltop or crop top.

THANK YOU :)

the old uniform:
19647528es.jpg

Colors should be: red, white (black, silver accents)
and our flag has an eagle on it - maybe it could be on the shoulder/sleeve

19647467vo.png

19647467vo.png

Last edited:
Back