All-Star Design Your Own Uniform

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the more veteran members of this thread, you will probably remember the POWER uniform i did eh... 2 years ago. Well, I got bored last night and sorta re-made it..
(old uni)
ekrv9d.jpg

(new one)
b4yyc1.jpg

ETA: Whoops sorry for huge pictures :confused:
Small senior 5 needs to get these this season, im in love

We're changing our Worlds teams uniform.

INFORMATION:
Program: Cheer Cup Allstars
Colors: Red, Black, White

Worlds teams Preferences:
Skirt
Crop Top
Rhinestone
The word "STARS" or the logo on the chest. Each team will have their name on the uniform. You can put it in the back or on the sleeve in Rhinestones.

SUBMITTING DESIGN: Submit your design via The Fierce Board or Email
Email: [email protected]

We're changing our Worlds teams uniform.

INFORMATION:
Program: Cheer Cup Allstars
Colors: Red, Black, White

Worlds teams Preferences:
Skirt
Crop Top
Rhinestone
The word "STARS" or the logo on the chest. Each team will have their name on the uniform. You can put it in the back or on the sleeve in Rhinestones.

SUBMITTING DESIGN: Submit your design via The Fierce Board or Email
Email: [email protected]

Sounds like a job for @BuegeSmalls

Hey guys so my college team is trying to get new uniforms and I would love it if anybody would come up with a design for us. It's New Jersey City University (NJCU) and out colors are green and gold. Out previous uniforms were this so there's that. Lol anything would really be an improvement.

Hey guys so my college team is trying to get new uniforms and I would love it if anybody would come up with a design for us. It's New Jersey City University (NJCU) and out colors are green and gold. Out previous uniforms were this so there's that. Lol anything would really be an improvement.
I'm on it. I'll be using designs from a vendor called CheerDeals. Any tips regarding what you want (clean and simple, lots of detail, etc.)?

Back