All-Star Detroit Or Nashville..?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 30, 2011
Our team is debating between two competitions for next weekend and I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on which is better (through experience). So , between One Up Nationals in Nashville and GLCC in Detroit , which would you recommend ? Thanks in advance ! :)

Our team is debating between two competitions for next weekend and I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on which is better (through experience). So , between One Up Nationals in Nashville and GLCC in Detroit , which would you recommend ? Thanks in advance ! :)

I believe this is the first year for the One Up competition, so you probably won't be able to get a good answer on that one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it will set up and run like Athletic Championships. For some reason, I want to say I heard they are the same thing, but I don't know where I heard that from, and it was awhile ago. I'm interested to hear about it though, so please let me know. We may attend next year!

Detroit is a very nice competition. Lots of seating and is run well. Good selection of food at the venue.

I think JAM Brands scoring is different than Varsity if that makes any difference to you.

Back