All-Star Discussion - Cheer Perfection Tlc

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If they chose a youth level 2 team to display our sport as all I kept thinking was why couldn't they pick pro cheer showstoppers
I'm friends with a coach from Pro Athletics on Facebook who posted about the show. Someone commented that they should have been on the show so Jason could show everyone what it's really about.. within seconds a parent commented something along the lines "Don't do that to us". They are well aware that the editing would make their gym look much different than it actually is and would focus on the drama.

Also is it possible that this was taped last season and we are watching what happened in the 2011-2012 season? Or is it in somewhat real time? I saw on a fanpage of the oldest daughter that the show got picked up in Jan of last year, meaning that it had already had some taping done back then. What do you guys think?

I know this isn't cheer related, but Alisha's accent is like nails on a chalkboard. And I was born and raised in the South!

Found on their website that Alana and Torrann are both on Junior Orange. Torrann is also on Junior Black. Cassadee is on Senior Silver and Junior Black. I am thoroughly confused
it looks like this is film for the 2012 season since they have video from competitions. Those must be their teams for 2013

I was just told via Twitter by Alicia, the owner and "youth silver" coach that youth silver is going to a competition along with their level 6 team. I then asked if worlds is in their future (for the level 6) and she says that they are "new gym just trying to work our way up the ladder!" I am confused. They have 3 locations. Does 5 locations make you no longer a new gym?

Also is it possible that this was taped last season and we are watching what happened in the 2011-2012 season? Or is it in somewhat real time? I saw on a fanpage of the oldest daughter that the show got picked up in Jan of last year, meaning that it had already had some taping done back then. What do you guys think?
Alisha was just posting on Twitter that they are taking the team (along with the gym's level 6 team :eek: ) to a competition in TX next week. With only 2 months of preparation. Here's the Twitter: Alisha Dunlap (Cheerperfection) on Twitter

According to her Twitter, Tori is on cheer city united medium coed 5 this year.

Alisha was just posting on Twitter that they are taking the team (along with the gym's level 6 team :eek: ) to a competition in TX next week. With only 2 months of preparation. Here's the Twitter: Alisha Dunlap (Cheerperfection) on Twitter
That ASC competition is like summer camp......not real competition. Everyone goes and plays on the beach at South Padre, and teams throw together some random junk prior to the season starting. Not a real competition to have "won last year" imo.......

Back